Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Mets and Getting Money

Discussion on Selling Mets and Getting Money within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well 1st off, I don't know if this has been posted, from how long I've been here I never seen anyone post it so I'm sorry if you have.

Now to the good part, well I was in market one day and I usually sell met scrolls and im wondering Jeez all these people try to sell there scrolls for 1.3, 1.4 mill and the right price is 1.5 mill. So then I'm like well if I buy all those scrolls that are lower then 1.5mill people will have to come to me since there are no more scrolls being sold and buy my mets for 1.5 mill?
Makes sence... So If you have some money, just enough to buy like 3-4 scrolls at 1.3,1.4 mill if you sell them for 1.5 you make a 100k or 200k profit on each and usually theres a lot of people selling so when you become rich you can buy out whole market and start making 5 mill a day just from like 5 min of your time, Hopefully you guys understood me if not don't flame just ask and ill clarify

+Props if this helped you

****Props is another word for Karma, but I can't ask for Karma so just give me props
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2006, 19:15   #2

same as everthing.. like dbs etc...
Old 06/17/2006, 19:35   #3

ya, i guess so but mets are always in demand and are low prices so almost everyone can afford and theres always some low price ones in market
Old 06/17/2006, 22:20   #4

1st rule is :
DONT ASK FOR KARMA ! NEVER
Old 06/17/2006, 22:35   #5

Received Thanks: 1,169
Quote:
Originally posted by ViTiN123@Jun 17 2006, 22:20
1st rule is :
DONT ASK FOR KARMA ! NEVER
I GIVE A **** TO UR 1st RULE

ppl dont be so lame..why not ask for karma !?

he dont say GIVE ME KARMA !!! he say give karma if it helped u..

thats not the same, so dont post any **** like vitin does !
Old 06/18/2006, 08:23   #6

youre better off buying a **** load of +1 1 handers and selling about 50-100k higher from what you bought them

get a full store of them someone will be like omfg plu smy item and you make some pretty decent cash

but other then that yeah its a nice way to make money

ive made over 20 mil a day doing this starting with 15kk

but i was online for 16 hours so you do the math lol is it worth it?

ps be paitent dont worry about selling in a hurry either and make sure you always buy lower then other people doing the same thing as you are because if all fails you can sell to them for a higher price still