Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto team lvl in basilisks

Discussion on Auto team lvl in basilisks within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This'll help you lvling in basilisks while in team.(1 or 2 computers needed)
For this one, you need a noob, a fire tanker, a water 70+, 1/2 archers;
copac, your archer's basilisk-bot (computer 2 or packet sender), an autoclicker like tasker.

1st of all, log your water, start copac; log your archer and find the packet used to stig your archer, meditation and healing-rain/nectar (erase all others packets so you'll have packet 1=stig, packet 2 = meditation, packet 3 =healing-rain/nectar; if 2 archers, then packet 1=stig archer 1,packet 2=stig archer 2 packet 3 = meditation, packet 4 =healing-rain/nectar).Then, load another copac for your fire and find the packet used while using firecircle and a mana potion (or use an auto poter, or meditation packet if all your team will be tanked).
Set your team at basilisks spawn(don't forget the noob); use tasker to record a session (ie: send stig, FC x time,stig, FC x time, healing-rain/nectar, meditation water/fire) and start w/loop the session.the archer's basilisk-bot is better set on another computer.
If anybody can compile a bot or make a prog who can do all of that by itself(i can't ), it'll be great, so there won't be as much windows open at the same time. Anyways, i wish it'll help you.

Old 02/07/2006, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yay! i thought of it too and itd be gr8 is someone could simply mage a prog that sends a particular (e.g. fire circle) packet on a specific client. That would pwn and enough for me to forget bout copartner. Hope its not too hard. Just a fc packet in time interval