Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good way to level Cure

Discussion on Good way to level Cure within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Well Ive found that you can heal guards (no not the town ones ) the ones you get from reborning but you have to be in pk mode and hold ctrl down ( you wont go blue if its not yours ) This is always good if your being plvled,and the tank is a guard so you can lvl cure, keep the tank alive so and person doesnt have to re-summon it and also I ve only tryed this up to lvl 4 cure so i am not sure if it would be fast after that.

Sorry if this is old [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Oops ' border='0' alt='Oops ' />
Old 03/13/2006, 16:48   #2

That works, or you go to tg and heal a stake/crow someone is attacking
Or train it on yourslef by casting heal on Patrol in city, they'll start attack you and you just keep healing yourself.
Just get alot of mana before doing it with patrol.
Old 03/13/2006, 17:13   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Mar 13 2006, 16:48
does it hav to be on ur level crow/stakes?
or can it be any?
Old 03/13/2006, 22:09   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by jameson+Mar 13 2006, 17:13--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jameson @ Mar 13 2006, 17:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--tsu@Mar 13 2006, 16:48
does it hav to be on ur level crow/stakes?
or can it be any? [/b][/quote]
your lvls or under