Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Poker Cheat: Always win, Get rich!!!!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
what are u guys talking about, i made 10kk in the space of 30 mins without even using this exploit. U just need to evaluate when to take ur chances or when to bluff/call the other players. Poker is a quick way to make money u just need to get used to playing it.

Old   #17

learn to play poker there isn't rly need for a scam on this ^^

Old   #18

Its all skills.
i've been playing poker games for so much time, its "easy" >
Old   #19

Omg fold 1st round and lose the ante, you sure you know how to play Poker?

Old   #20

stupid lol
Old   #21

ok i felt the need to respond to this Thread, since Ive played more hands of cards than everylast post on the entire forums. Anyways i have a couple points to make. #1 being if you take 9 bots or (8 bots, leaving room for one unfortunate person) playing 1$-2$ bringing in 20$ ea. in 1 hours time all players at the table will have almost ZERO money at the table. #2 online gambling is rigged. E-Mail any gambling site and request the reason why the cards drop funny or maybe just not the same as playing in a live cash table. There reply is unexceptable and by law they have to tell you. Based on that, the 1 unlucky person who sits down is not gona be so unlucky. Even if you know 16-of 18 cards this in no way boost your odds of winning. basically even if you did know exactly what he has say KK, and you have AA. you would inturn try to make some money off this person, but when it comes 3 blanks. turn blanks and rivers King that would be a loss. Lets say both Kings have been dealt to other players and the unlucky guy has KK so all 4 kings are played and u have AA he cant hit trips and any boat that comes favors AA he will hit a straight with the key card being a 9. what im saying is bet your buddy 5 bucks and give him KK and you have AA cards will be face up so both players can see both hands, will he take the bet? maybe if he gambles entirely to much, but probably not, i know i wouldnt. poker sites will take this bet everytime due to the way the cards drop ^^. haha rigging 8 of 9 players is the worst thing you could possibly do. lets do some math. 9 seats cant be devided evenly. would = 4.5 you want increase of odds? Bring 4 people to a 9 man table NOTE: you have to be useing 1 BANKROLL seperate money will not pan out at the end of the day. knowing your buddys cards at the table has no value kinda explained in above statements. what your doing is playing 2 cards with 4 people. all 4 people are seated and playing. with 2 cards and 1 bankroll you now have increased your odds at the table for felting somone = taking all somones money. heres a question for you. if you did have 4 of 9 people on your team which of the 4 people win money? heres another sick side of this story. buddy #1 has QQ Buddy #2 Has AA. this means your teams odds of winning the hand just increased dramaticaly. now you drag some of the other 5 players in. both team players will be playing to the end and showing there cards. why? well cuz the poker site is gona take alot of rake from this hand such as 5-10$ while the pot reaches up to 300$ so we want our 3rd oppenant to go on tilt with almost a zero chance to win u just won 300$ and since you only brought in 50 ea (= 200$) u just made a 100$ but wait team member with QQ just lost is 50 bucks on this? did you forget hes on your team ? and we use the same bank roll ? haha........ if you wana play cards with me just drop me a pm......

when i made the post i overlooked where i was posting haha assumed it was related to poker, not CO2
Old   #22

lol thats low but awsome
Old   #23

ugh . depens if u r a real gamer or not oO
Old   #24

Making money online?

Hey everybody, great place!

Been browsing for a good hour now and decided to say hi! )

Old   #25

Quote:
he means you log in all the (what is it 7 or) 8 accounts and leave one spot open. An other random player will join the table and you will have a great chance of winning with knowing all the cards from all the players except the kid you are fooling.

Your chance of winning isn't 100% if i got it right but its pretty high.
Cute !
Old   #26

conquer do take ur silver or cp every round, it takes about 4k in silver like like 1 cp
Old   #27

whoever using this exploit is the real ones getting ripped off lol.poker not a game to just copy off a guide and do exactly the same thing its all about stragety those who are smart can take you down even if u got multiple characters on one table
Old   #28

not bad idea.. but not fun for me
Old   #29

lol
Old   #30

Cheater -.-"