Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TutoVideo] OllyDBG & CO Video

Discussion on [TutoVideo] OllyDBG & CO Video within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TutoVideo] OllyDBG & CO Video

This video explain how to make you Conquer.exe fully cracked based on . Have some texts in portuguese and page of other site opened, but you understand normaly the tutorial, for programs and more suport visit the .

This guide have explained how to make a:

Conquer Multicliente;
Virus scanner remove;
Running Conquer.exe directly (bypass);
Removing pop-ups.

Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Ollydbg.
12/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I didnt have problems until today. For some reason, when i open any dll with ollydbg this error message pops up. If you dont mind, help me with this problem.
Ollydbg help
08/03/2009 - Dekaron - 23 Replies
I am trying to get a GM hack working, but I am still pretty noob with olly and assembly language. Is there anybody who would be willing to help me along, or work on it with me? I'm not asking for somebody to tell me what to do, just for somebody to give me a few pointers and tips and such to get this going. What I did was backtrack a few of the gm commands using the call tree, and I ended up at the same offset for each code (0050CE37). So, I'm assuming that is the line that determines if...
ollydbg
06/24/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
can i take the new adress with ollydbg? is there any TUT?
OllyDBG
01/25/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
ok i just have a simple question: is it possible to make an argate hack using ollydbg? would u need a crc bypasser to be able to use it or do i need one in order for the argate hack to work?
OllyDBG Help
03/25/2008 - General Coding - 4 Replies
Hi,i recently heard you could dupe items in ROSE Online with OllyDBG,it's patched already,and i was wondering if this works with any game.If so,could someone release a Tutorial or something to help me understand how to use OllyDBG better? I'm sorry if there is one already posted,i searched and couldnt find any.