Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How To Level Water Tao to 130 without an Archer in the start of a new server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To Level Water Tao to 130 without an Archer in the start of a new server

Hi Guys, this guide is how to level a water tao to 130 without an archer in a new server. you will require dragon balls ( this class is the hardest to level )

First of all create your char pick tao you need to get it to level 50 before you can credit the dbs into the account.

Start of by doing this quest its called Monster Hunter ( max 3 times a day )

You can find these quests at the top of the page

Defense of Twin City
The Helmet
The Connector
Spun Gold Armor
Azure Pill

OK now you should be roughly level 50-60, now credit DBS into your account depends, go to market look for blessed items normal or refined and make them all 1s which cost 12dbs and then put a SRG/SDG in your gear remember to keep the SRG:SDG ratio 3:1 this will maximize your exp through the roof

Cap/Ears +4 1s eli/sup
Necky +4 1s eli/sup
Ring +4 1s eli/sup
Spear +4 2s eli/sup remember to buy the spear at level 5-10 its hard to find them 2s so you might have to go to BI and socket it. and dont take it off at all put ref/super kylins in it to make it last longer, if your a VIP and have repair without taking gear off then you have no need on putting kylins into your spear
Tao robe +4 1s eli/sup
Boots +4 1s eli/sup

and the wep prof use some exp balls in market to get your wep prof to maybe level 7-8 to get a little head start, use the Unknown Man in market everyday until it starts costing 2dbs then buy exp balls with them it works out alot better exp wise.

you will need to bot it at adventure zone and magic attack monsters because waters cant take physical damage places to bot it

60-85 use dragon balls, exp balls, Frantic Monkeys, Soul of General,
The Mad Man, The Ghost City, Tomboy`s Marriage ,Desert Blood.
Level your skills such as stig etc the best place to level stig is in Tc just stig everyone randomly and buy alot of soul pills to save alot of time.

Once you reach 85 and you have alot of skills nearly fixed or fixed and your gear leveled up head to the adventure zone start botting there till about 112 make sure all your gear is leveled up you might need a new spear. repeat earlier steps now the spear should be cheap to buy at 5-10 and you might get it eli already then go to lab make sure the mobs dont hit you they will hurt you need tokens so buy them in market,
go to Agile Rats and bot there till about 117 then go to Fiend Bats and bot there till 122 and now and comes the slow part 122-127 mystic castle wine zone. after 127-130 TG your dura will drop in TG but it will take forever to drop use water elf in between the stakes and dont touch it it will speed up the exp and hits.

about 1 month later you will be 130 ))))

REMEMBER: use dbs everyday to level, and use exp balls, do all quests that give out EXP, level your gear up, buy script vessel it is the best and you might go through about 4-7 spears through out this water.

Thank you

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2009, 20:27   #2

db leveling makes me lol

Old 04/08/2009, 13:48   #3

this is guide for rich peapol now the best option on the new server atm. is (some server is new he have 1 day) u make ACC Tro or War if u fast lvling after 90lvl make a guild join much ppls and go to GW if u win it 3times u get GoldPrize and 30k CPS. Read it a the TQ HTML. but first u must w8 to new server cause now its not easy....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2009, 14:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer47 View Post
this is guide for rich peapol now the best option on the new server atm. is (some server is new he have 1 day) u make ACC Tro or War if u fast lvling after 90lvl make a guild join much ppls and go to GW if u win it 3times u get GoldPrize and 30k CPS. Read it a the TQ HTML. but first u must w8 to new server cause now its not easy....
Now this is a nice idea... gold prize is sexy :P

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 03:50   #5

So like um Whats the point of figthing with a low lvl spear? Im sure using your ligthing would be faster to lvl with this? Cause un-reborns carnt use high lvl spears without Strength stat?
Old 04/10/2009, 08:34   #6

OMG such good topic ya! let's just credit dbs and your good to go to 130 !! so smart! i couldn't think of that!! die plz, i thought this would be a real guide.
everyone can just bulk and be 130 ok? so don't waste your time posting topics like this.k,thx,bye!
Old 04/11/2009, 08:43   #7

lmfao what a lame shitty ass newb guide................

ive been playing for a week on this server, and i know im not doing great, but im still 115...

heres a guide for your newbass

make a tro or war or arch, get plvled to 70 at bird island

if a tro/war then just keep killing red names >.< since they'll probably hit u for 1s with all this retarded new free gear quests

if archer then just keep scattering

that took a lot less time then ur shitty guide, and its already posted on the original Co2 site anyways....
right where it says
Quote:
Cash in DBs to Unknown man
FAIL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khedar View Post
Hi Guys, this guide is how to level a water tao to 130 without an archer in a new server. you will require dragon balls ( this class is the hardest to level )

First of all create your char pick tao you need to get it to level 50 before you can credit the dbs into the account.

Start of by doing this quest its called Monster Hunter ( max 3 times a day )

You can find these quests at the top of the page

Defense of Twin City
The Helmet
The Connector
Spun Gold Armor
Azure Pill

OK now you should be roughly level 50-60, now credit DBS into your account depends, go to market look for blessed items normal or refined and make them all 1s which cost 12dbs and then put a SRG/SDG in your gear remember to keep the SRG:SDG ratio 3:1 this will maximize your exp through the roof

Cap/Ears +4 1s eli/sup
Necky +4 1s eli/sup
Ring +4 1s eli/sup
Spear +4 2s eli/sup remember to buy the spear at level 5-10 its hard to find them 2s so you might have to go to BI and socket it. and dont take it off at all put ref/super kylins in it to make it last longer, if your a VIP and have repair without taking gear off then you have no need on putting kylins into your spear
Tao robe +4 1s eli/sup
Boots +4 1s eli/sup

and the wep prof use some exp balls in market to get your wep prof to maybe level 7-8 to get a little head start, use the Unknown Man in market everyday until it starts costing 2dbs then buy exp balls with them it works out alot better exp wise.

you will need to bot it at adventure zone and magic attack monsters because waters cant take physical damage places to bot it

60-85 use dragon balls, exp balls, Frantic Monkeys, Soul of General,
The Mad Man, The Ghost City, Tomboy`s Marriage ,Desert Blood.
Level your skills such as stig etc the best place to level stig is in Tc just stig everyone randomly and buy alot of soul pills to save alot of time.

Once you reach 85 and you have alot of skills nearly fixed or fixed and your gear leveled up head to the adventure zone start botting there till about 112 make sure all your gear is leveled up you might need a new spear. repeat earlier steps now the spear should be cheap to buy at 5-10 and you might get it eli already then go to lab make sure the mobs dont hit you they will hurt you need tokens so buy them in market,
go to Agile Rats and bot there till about 117 then go to Fiend Bats and bot there till 122 and now and comes the slow part 122-127 mystic castle wine zone. after 127-130 TG your dura will drop in TG but it will take forever to drop use water elf in between the stakes and dont touch it it will speed up the exp and hits.

about 1 month later you will be 130 ))))

REMEMBER: use dbs everyday to level, and use exp balls, do all quests that give out EXP, level your gear up, buy script vessel it is the best and you might go through about 4-7 spears through out this water.

Thank you
Old 04/11/2009, 10:03   #8

OK, IF You have a better guide please post it and i clearly said WITHOUT A ARCHER HELPING.
Old 04/11/2009, 13:28   #9

ohhhh my bad!!! why in the world would you want to start with a water anyways.. their main plus is getting plvled lol
oh ok.. so minus the 1-70plvling.... follow that lil ? in the corner that costs ALOT less than bulkin like some really lame people
and just go ******* kill rednames from lvl 20 on >.<

some mod please just lock this topic... its a waste to see this coming up to the top again.

no one needs to waste ANY time reading.. Go buy dbs... he's probably an infiltrator from TQ and should be banned immediately so he doesnt (Edit KEEP reading our hacks section.

X(
Old 05/07/2009, 00:40   #10

ROFL you guide is stupid because not everyone are noob db buyers lol
Old 05/08/2009, 10:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by khedar View Post
OK, IF You have a better guide please post it and i clearly said WITHOUT A ARCHER HELPING.
My better guide:

Bulk and ull be 137 in no time : ]

end of guide.
Old 05/08/2009, 11:34   #12

I laugh hard seeing this post.... I think its been quite some time since i last seen this kind of post..... thanks for making my day....
Old 05/17/2009, 10:00   #13

thanks my water level 130 need smile
Old 05/28/2009, 03:31   #14

this guide is for noobs DB LVLING should be BANNED stupid rich nooby people buy DBs and lvl with them...
Old 05/29/2009, 23:50   #15

plz close this

« Archer lvling | How to change your name into random numbers »