Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money guide that suits everyone (i hope)

Discussion on Money guide that suits everyone (i hope) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Money guide that suits everyone (i hope)

Some of these tips are in many other guides , but i write them again (there are some i didnt really see in other guides of this kind)

Part1: Getting money for newbies

When you start your first character , use your first 100 gold and teleport to BirdIsland. Find a strong archer who 1 or 2 hits the birdmen. Get all the gold you see that is not in dangerous places (so you dont get killed) but make sure you don't go far away from your team leader (the archer). Also try to talk to the archer if he can put items on (most of them won't agree but there are some who do ) and pick up not only gold , but items too. When you have 50.000 or so in your inventory and 30-40 items you go and sell the items to the storekeeper for more money (you keep only the quality , and +1 stuff) You can easily make 200-500 k in 2-3 hours.

Part2: Blue Mouse

You need some money for this to start (1.000.000 could be enough , depending on the gem's prices on every server)
You buy the cheapest gems on the market (try to buy as many fury , violet and moon gems as you can , kyling gems are cheap too, stay away from dragon gems (their price is usually higher, but if you find cheap gems just buy them) )
After you have your gems , you go do the blue mouse quest (exchange gems for mets) always try to get all the three items so you get 9 mets (RoyalSword, AsterNecklace and PinteumPicture) . After you have the mets sell them and buy the cheapest gems again (now you should have more money if you did it right so you can buy more gems) With this quest you can get up to a few millions in 3-4 hours.

Part3: Moonbox

You need a strong character for this quest (at least 110+ but i recommend 120+ tro or warrior)
You do moonboxes (check other moonbox guides about how) and sell them , or open them)

Part4: SnakeKing ; SnakeIslands

You need a 110+ archer for his quest . You go to BirdIsland , you go to the Bandit97 's and go south and jump into the portal. you keep jumping till you get to a bigger island (2 jumps) and you go to left and talk to the GreenSnake and he will send you to SnakeIslands. you shift screen to see the places where you can jump and get to the top of islands . The SnakeKing spawns every 40 minutes usually and has good drops ( mets , gems , sometimes sockets , and a DB )

Part5: WaterFarming

You need a 130 archer with 130 bow at least for this method.
I recommend to be strong enough so you can at least one hit HawKings. And you also need super rainbow gem stuff for this one , but once you have the archer and the plvl gear ( at lest 5-7 super rainbow gem gear .. i recommend full socket)
you can start plvling waters (also called water-farming) and get up to 1 DB and 1 super gem each day (if you stay and play long enough to finish a water daily)

Part6: Metzone

You need a strong character for this one too. You go and kill all metdoves and get mets. Then you make a lvl 1 noob and take it to metzone and put all your mets (or DB , why not) on the noob and get the noob killed BY A MONSTER , not guard or another char. Then let it die again , killed by water devils and you end up in StoneCity. From here you scrool away in twin city , put the mets on another char and go hunt with your strong character again.

Part7: WaterLord (Cleanwater)

You need a very strong char for this one which has at least 200+ potency ( i recommend he has this potency alone with no mentor , but if it has ranged attack then mentor works too. You take this strong character to metzone , then you go to the upper left corner and jump into the portal. Here you go to upper left corner and jump in the porter again. You arrive to a place where are WaterDevils . If you have the character i recommend then these should hit 1 s on you.
You go to the middle right of first island and jump in the portal. You arrive to another island , you go to top of this island and jump in portal. You arrive on a small island with 3 portals . You jump in the top portal.Then you go to left and jump in the portal on the small bridge.
Now you go straight up and when you jump in that island there will be a lot of WaterDevil's and 1 WaterLord (if it didn't got killed in last 20 minutes .. he spawns every 20 minutes) You kill it several times till you get 1 or more cleanwaters. When you think you have enough , you do the same thing as you did in the metzone. Get a lvl 1-14 noob here , and put the cleanwater on the noob , then let it die , and teleport back to Twin. Sell the cleanwater for some nice money, or make it a CelestialStone with 7 gems and sell the celestialstone , or reborn your char with it.

Part8: WarriorFarming

Leveling a warrior to 120 and then reborn it . Check other guides for this

Part9: Hunting Labirinth boss

There are 4 bosses , one on each level of Lab. They drop quality items , or socket items.

Part10: Hunting Lab tokens

Lab tokens have nice prices on many servers (especially soul) so you enter the lab and hut some and sell them.

Part11: Lottery (if you feel lucky)

Part12: Marketing (Buy low , sell high)

You need a seller for this , you always try to get the best spots in market , and be sure you check all the prices. Happens many times that people want to sell some items for cp , but they accidentally put the price in gold , or they put one 0 less (for example instead 36 000 000 they put only 3 600 000) , or they just want to sell fast and at low prices. You buy these cheap items and put a nice price (not too high , but not low)

Part13: Socketing Talismans

You need a lvl 100 + character for this who can wear talismans. You try to buy elite or super talismans at low price on market ... , get al lthe refined and unique you can get , maybe elite .. and then sell the socketed talisman for a nice price .. and then repeat. You can also buy supers or elite 2 sockets , just make sure you buy them cheaper , then the price you sel lthe socketed talisman

Part14: Selling Saddles , and Steeds

It s as simple as that: go hunt for a lot of saddles. When u think you have enough , try composeing a +3 / +4 steed . Or just sell them . You can find saddles in the "old hawkcave" or on it s other name: Phoenix cave.

I wish you all good luck in getting rich.

Thank you all for reading my guide. This is my first one , i hope you enjoy it.
For any questions , or recommendations, just post.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 01/15/2009, 15:22   #2

Nice Guide , I Give you 10/10 for it!
Old 05/27/2009, 15:10   #3

nice good job!
Old 05/27/2009, 20:03   #4

***** good guide 10/10 XD
Old 05/30/2009, 02:55   #5

Nice tips for new players!
The average player how ever should already know all these things.
Old 06/01/2009, 23:03   #6

very nice
Old 06/05/2009, 10:08   #7

Good guide!!! +thanks!