Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Walkthrough] Attack Talisman Quest. (Super Heaven Fan)

Discussion on [Walkthrough] Attack Talisman Quest. (Super Heaven Fan) within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 07/14/2009, 01:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have a question what is the best way to finish this quest with a lvl 108 archer? super/uni/elite equips

Ive tried the poison arrows to kill the vipers but that doesn't do too much damage at all.
Any suggestions?

I would greatly appreciate it if you can get back to me asap.
Old 07/15/2009, 15:43   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjofwar View Post
Well, I am also having trouble with the last part of the quest. I get in there click one of teh boxes and then kill the dude then after i kill him 5 of those ghosts spawn..so im like wtf lol...i end up killing them and no more dudes spawn so...i try to click on the other two boxes and nothing happens, also i try to click on Mr. Loneliness and no chat box comes up or anything, he just looks at meh :P. So yea, you could say that im "frozen" on this part of the quest.
Best thing to do when that happens, is log off and on again.. It's an aparent glitch, happened to me on one of my characters... Logging fixed it for me..

But also, once you kill them all try clicking the same box.. Since the boxes are random they change, so.. If box 1 was wrong the first time.. Box 1 may be right the second time.. Never know.. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrack View Post
I have a question what is the best way to finish this quest with a lvl 108 archer? super/uni/elite equips

Ive tried the poison arrows to kill the vipers but that doesn't do too much damage at all.
Any suggestions?

I would greatly appreciate it if you can get back to me asap.
It takes a long time... My best suggestion, is try to get someone to help you.. A friend or a guild mate or ask globally.. Otherwise, just gotta attack until the health is down, regular arrows is the fastest... Don't forget to fly.. :P
Old 07/15/2009, 22:52   #33

Ive tried to find help but everyone has it or not high enough lvl for it. And i dont need to fly they hit 1's on me =P
Old 07/19/2009, 22:12   #34

Then your only choice is to just hit them over and over and over til they are dead.. Theres no other way around it I'm afraid...
Old 07/25/2009, 05:19   #35

Quote:
"how do i get Incense cuse when i speaked to villager Chou he only gave me Harpin no Incense"

LOL im so dumb the incense item looked like a panace :P
LOL I DID THE SAME HAHAHA DIDNT LOOK TO IT

btw nice guide, but bro, would be better if u put some more details, like when u say "talk to lalala" ^^
thks
Old 08/02/2009, 10:00   #36

elite*gold: 20
xp skills dont work on him (superman and fatalstrike)
Old 08/03/2009, 01:24   #37

elite*gold: 20
ive got the heavenfan but it wont elt me trade it for the super one:/
Old 08/12/2009, 21:01   #38

I ahve the same problem as a couple of other people who posted here but no solutions have been suggested yet...

I was never given any incense.

So I can not continue this quest and summon the crimsom guys,

I talked to villager again, and sugar, but neither of them will help me out of this mess. Has anyone found a way to fix this?
Old 08/13/2009, 03:54   #39

I discovered one solution, though I am hoping that there is a better one.

I went back and talked to the wanderer in Desert City, was able to buy another trip to the viper pit for another 10,000 silver and then had to kill vipers to get fang again, (and have to kill all bandits to get Bee Kettle and be able to use it again). Very time consuming.

I think that maybe the reason I did not get the incense from Villager Chou the first time was that there was a second player doing the same quest - he talked to villager Chou to spawn another guard at the same time I was talking to him to get incense.
Old 08/13/2009, 09:28   #40

Hmmm, check that, I was wrong,

I was able to get another fang, kettle, and make another water, but it seems that there is no way for me to get another silk from Sugar Tang. I have tried dropping all related items and talking to each NPC again. Sugar gives me another Jade thing, but no silk. Vilalger Chao gives me another needle thing, but no incense. So I am stuck.

Any suggestions?
Old 08/20/2009, 11:24   #41

Awesome guide!! Thanks Heaps!
Old 08/26/2009, 13:57   #42

just finished talisman defense, gona do this 2mrw and will post the findings..
Old 09/14/2009, 18:45   #43

**** there is a problem..i got this heaven fan i should give to sugar tang..and she giving me again this 4 things to open the pillars..idk
Old 09/15/2009, 20:15   #44

I took forever but worked out in the end, thanks for the help!
Old 09/17/2009, 04:43   #45

fan is the easyest