Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

get vps / virtue points the epvp way

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ookamocka View Post
u could just make a bunch of noobs, wait until gw, just do the first flame, do it w/ about 30 accts (i have)... now whenever u need VP, just team that noob, and do the first 3 quests (they're very easy) go next to the noob before using ne of the exp *****, or completing the quest, takes about 1.5 noobs to get 2k VP... w/ the recruitment event, all the exp ***** u get at lvl 15/40 can also contribute to VP if u use the exp ***** u are rewarded after u've done the 3 quests
Is gonna be a pain in the *** to do the flame quest with to many accs, since in GW there are cruel ppl that wont let newbies do their flame quest, but tbh who would do such a thing i mean like do alot of flame quest just to get vps, and now for wat? u cant get a db for vps now, all u get is a meteor or 5 exp *****, and 5 exp ***** for 120-130 doesnt give much of an exp to actually do all that, i rather keep the old school way wich is called "Stack the lazy noob System" if u get ksd, is pk time

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beb0mn View Post
Is gonna be a pain in the *** to do the flame quest with to many accs, since in GW there are cruel ppl that wont let newbies do their flame quest, but tbh who would do such a thing i mean like do alot of flame quest just to get vps, and now for wat? u cant get a db for vps now, all u get is a meteor or 5 exp *****, and 5 exp ***** for 120-130 doesnt give much of an exp to actually do all that, i rather keep the old school way wich is called "Stack the lazy noob System" if u get ksd, is pk time
u don't need to go into GW arena to light up the first flame... which gives u 1/2 exp ball... which gets to to lvl 19, and that's all u need before u are able to do the bound item quests...

Old   #18

Quote:
u don't need to go into GW arena to light up the first flame... which gives u 1/2 exp ball... which gets to to lvl 19, and that's all u need before u are able to do the bound item quests...
Ic but the exp from the bound items quest gives the team leader vps?
cuz for some reason we tryed and the team leader was in the same map near the noob and it didnt receive vps at all.

Edited - Btw still the easiest way of getting vps is go bird island with a hight lvl archer and make a team, way for noob to spam the "Plz let me join" and done, or with MC make bunch of noobs and stack, like i said u get ksd is time to pk
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beb0mn View Post
Ic but the exp from the bound items quest gives the team leader vps?
cuz for some reason we tryed and the team leader was in the same map near the noob and it didnt receive vps at all.
it works, i do it all the time

Quote:
Edited - Btw still the easiest way of getting vps is go bird island with a hight lvl archer and make a team, way for noob to spam the "Plz let me join" and done, or with MC make bunch of noobs and stack, like i said u get ksd is time to pk
that requires having an archer... and i need VPs for my warr ne way, so, no good

Old   #20

Quote:
that requires having an archer... and i need VPs for my warr ne way, so, no good
I have a Pure ninja and i came with the awesome of making an archer for the vps xD dunno is a sharing though.
Old   #21

weird but unique