Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REAL FAST VP'S!!

Discussion on REAL FAST VP'S!! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation REAL FAST VP'S!!

Ok so you all noticed that you can make Cake's till sept 15th

Requirements:
Char lvl 90+ (An archer would be good, any other will do good to)
1 Mil

---

Go with you main char to TC and create a guild...
Ok so now youre a guild leader

If you have go to your 2th account and put it somewhere in TC
Hunt with you main character on the pheassants and get these things

AromaFlour
Salt
Sugar
Water

Get as much as you can

Then trade these stuff to your 2th character
Hunt again for those 4 items, after you inventory is full go to MP (Moon Platform) and look for some dude who makes guild cakes

Also get your 2th char to there and trade his/her inventory to you main char, go to your main character and just keep clicking that you want to make a GuildCake

After you have several GuildCakes (i think 100) would be good you can also have more. create a new account, doesnt matter what class male or female then make with you main char a team get your noob to Moon Platform and let him join your team, after that trade 5 GuildCakes to your noob (you can only eat 5 cakes a day) then switch over to your noob and let him/her eat 5 cakes the noob will be lvl 35 (NIIICE AND FAST HEHE) and you will have over 3-400 VPS!!!! Delete the newbie and create another one after you done that several (i really mean several times) you have enough VP's for some meteors

It is reccomened that you delete your newbie cuz i already told the quest would last till sept 15th so thats 2 days =)

HAVE FUN!!!
Old 09/14/2008, 17:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc_Tux View Post
Ok so you all noticed that you can make Cake's till sept 15th

Requirements:
Char lvl 90+ (An archer would be good, any other will do good to)
1 Mil

---

Go with you main char to TC and create a guild...
Ok so now youre a guild leader

If you have go to your 2th account and put it somewhere in TC
Hunt with you main character on the pheassants and get these things

AromaFlour
Salt
Sugar
Water

Get as much as you can

Then trade these stuff to your 2th character
Hunt again for those 4 items, after you inventory is full go to MP (Moon Platform) and look for some dude who makes guild cakes

Also get your 2th char to there and trade his/her inventory to you main char, go to your main character and just keep clicking that you want to make a GuildCake

After you have several GuildCakes (i think 100) would be good you can also have more. create a new account, doesnt matter what class male or female then make with you main char a team get your noob to Moon Platform and let him join your team, after that trade 5 GuildCakes to your noob (you can only eat 5 cakes a day) then switch over to your noob and let him/her eat 5 cakes the noob will be lvl 35 (NIIICE AND FAST HEHE) and you will have over 3-400 VPS!!!! Delete the newbie and create another one after you done that several (i really mean several times) you have enough VP's for some meteors

It is reccomened that you delete your newbie cuz i already told the quest would last till sept 15th so thats 2 days =)

HAVE FUN!!!

although this is nice, its costly and time consuming.

you can just get a noob around level 60, make sure hes close to giving you vps. So like 49.9 pct something like that.

Kill a few monsters till he levels, then have that account attack you. Kill it and revive, repeat the whole process untill you have enough vps.