Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd Rebirth guide with pics!

Discussion on 2nd Rebirth guide with pics! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up 2nd Rebirth guide with pics!

2nd Rebirth Quest

EXTRA INFO: MOBS and LORDS have about 50K hp

I haven't contributed anything really to Elitepvpers . So I decided to make a 2nd rb guide..Took a while but hope i helped

The wonders of 2nd rebirth, or just another way for TQ to earn $$$ who knows? Either way at some point your going to want to do it and the official site explains it quite badly with akward translation and the like. The easy way out of course is to buy yourself an exemption token and rebore at will but I actually like doing the quest and so far have done it many times.

The story behind it is excruciatingly boring and exceptionally unbelievable like all the other quests so I'm going to skip it and go straight for the quest.....

To enter the map on your own you must be level 120 or higher and also first reborn but, any character can enter providing he is in a team with someone of that stature

The map itself is based losely on the Dis city quest and if you have done that you will feel the same way the first time you enter

It must have slipped TQ's mind to actually post a map on the main site so here it is :

Step. 1: The denotes the position of all the NPC's inside this map, E = Earth Seal, W = Water Seal, F = Fire Seal, S = Satan

The entire first stage is built around 3 items that (like everything else) you collect by killing certain monsters

Moss, Dream Grass and Soul Aroma

What they dont mention is certain monsters drop these items much more frequently than the others and are known as Lords. Beware all these special mobs and their henchmen attack using magic

Rather than give you a list of their names Im going to be nice and post a map and pictures of them so you know where to find them

1. Area 1 |2 |3| 4 |5
  2. Monster| Crying Serpents |Abys Demon |Demon Lord| Fury Skeleton| |Fearless Beast
  3. Area 6| 7/8 9/10 11/12 13/14
  4. Monster|(6) Crazy Beast|7/8 Fiend Lord |(9/10)DemonBat |(11/12)Earth Hades |(13/14)Fury Ape

Tip: before you actually start the quest (especially if someone is helping you) make 3 noobs and put them near the npc area to hold items (1 noob per item of course)

After collecting 1 soul aroma, 1 dream grass and 1 moss you can move on to the next part of stage 1. You must find Earth Seal (440, 880 ). Here you can release the Hill Spirit

Hill Spirit

Hill Spirit will drop a Ghost Horn when killed

Ghost Horn

after collecting 3 of these horns you can now get an Evil Tooth. To do this you must go to the NPC's and speak to Arthur who will take your 3 horns and reward you with an Evil Tooth

Now that you have an Evil Tooth collect 1 more of each of the items, soul aroma, moss and dream grass and proceed to the Water Seal (see map above "W")

Here you may let out the Swift Devil, it has considerabley more attack than the Hill Spirit (magic) so be prepared.

Swift Devil

Swift Devil will drop a feather stone when killed.

Feather Stone

You need 3 feather stones to move on to the next part of the quest so you must repeat the actions:

1 of each item (Moss, Soul Aroma and Dream Grass) -> Kill Hill Spirit 3x then collect an Evil Tooth and 1 more of each item to release Swift Devil again

If you got this far you now have 3 feather stones and to get this far you have collected: 10 of each item.

Take these 3 feather stones to Arthur (figure. 1 marked as a star) and he will give you an immortal stone

Once again we require one of each item. Take your moss, dreamgrass, soularoma and the immortal stone to the fire seal (figure. 1 F) and release the Banshee

The Banshee

Once killed she will drop a vigour fragment

( gold rock type of thing)

Repeat the above process until you have 3 x vigour fragments then find Arthur yet again and he will exchange them for an impure vigour.

Take the impure vigour to the cleansing oven (same map section as the NPC's) and release the Cleansing Devil. Be very careful this guy is a tough cookie.

Cleansing Oven Cleansing Devil

After killing the cleansing devil he will drop a pure vigour

pure Vigour

Collect 3 of these and report back to Arthur you have completed Stage 1 of the quest.

END(prolly hardest one for me was stage one)

Stage 2

Stage 2 is quite easy but time consuming. We now need to speak with Bryan, again there is a crazy story behind it that I wont bother going into. Now we must get 40,000 kills. Well not really. Lords give you 500 kills each and their minions anything from 6 - 20 kills so not all that bad

Kill the same monsters recommended as for stage 1 and this stage will not take you more than 1 hour.

You can return to Bryan anytime you want to see how many you have killed so far. When you have killed enough he will recommend you to Angela who will start you off on stage 3.

Congratulations you have completed Stage 2 of the quest.

Stage 3

Speak to Angela to start off stage 3 of the quest. The boss monsters you have seen so far now come into play. You must kill all the bosses in a certain order to continue to stage 4. Not only must you kill all 8 bosses in the correct order you must do it 8 times.

Do NOT use your guard to kill the bosses as it will not count as your kill.

Andrew 2
Peter 1
Philip 7
Timothy 9
Daphne 4 (slightly to the right)
Victoria 13 (usually close to the west bridge)
Wayne 5
Theodore 11

Bosses in the right order and their location on the main map.

Stage 4

Now you have completed stage 3 requirements you must once again return to Angela and she will ask you to retrieve the Squama Bead

Squama Bead ( a blue necklace)

This is very easy to find. Go and kill one of the Lords and he is sure to drop the beads. You may now return to Angela again and she will allow you to release Satan.

Final Stage

Find Satan seal (fig. 1 S), and release Satan! You may need someone with high magic defence to "tank" Satan for you while you kill it. I don't recommend doing this final part alone. Remember the others may join in but if anyone but you yourself kills Satan (including your guard) you will have to restart this stage.

Satan appears in 3 forms one after the other once killed.

Satan Beast Satan Fury Satan

Once you have killed are 3 incarnations of Satan you may return to Alex outside the quest and ask for 2nd rebirth. You may also continue to play without getting reborn and ask Alex for rebirth anytime from this point forward.

Congratulations you are now a 2nd reborn.

Yes theres already guides like this.I did this because my spare time.
Thanks
43 Users
Old 05/08/2008, 22:21   #2

edited
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/09/2008, 08:13   #3

I wanted to make one my self, but i'm not even at 2nd stage.. Don't have the time to play, so i wasn't makin it yet.
So i think it's nice, here's a thanks
You may add that normal mobs and Lords have about 50k hp

Cheers
Old 05/09/2008, 08:38   #4

lol @ the "Cleansing oven" when there's a pic saying "CleansingStove" right next to it.
Old 05/09/2008, 11:37   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
nice one rohit
Old 05/09/2008, 14:06   #6

Hey i was wondering if you could tell me how much damage each of the bosses do (HillSpirit, SwiftDevil, Banshee, and Cleansing Devil). I have already beaten HillSpirit and Swift Devil but it has taken alot of pots as i am only level 120 and am a war. So i was just wondering if i could take on the Cleansing Devil. Thank you very much for this guide.
Old 05/09/2008, 15:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord View Post
So i was just wondering if i could take on the Cleansing Devil.
i have a warrior 123 with elite+4 armor and he was doing 1k dmg to me, with super+4 earring it was about 750
You know what? summon your guard and let them attack each other, then you can hit him, after your guard dies summon another one, but in the end don't forget to kill him yourself
Old 05/09/2008, 17:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
I wanted to make one my self, but i'm not even at 2nd stage.. Don't have the time to play, so i wasn't makin it yet.
So i think it's nice, here's a thanks
You may add that normal mobs and Lords have about 50k hp

Cheers
xD thanks will do
Old 05/09/2008, 23:36   #9

Thank you for the reply. I think i can take him i have Super +3 armor and elite +3 ears. So i shouldnt do too bad and ill probly use ur guard hint =P i Also forgot to ask do the mobs with real names (ie Andrew) do physical or magic damage? And again thank you for the guide very helpful =)
Old 05/09/2008, 23:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit8180 View Post
Once killed she will drop a vigour fragment

( gold rock type of thing)
Ahem.. just for better info, it looks like gold ore ( the ones you can get by mining in a cave(mine) )
Btw why no pic of evil tooth and immortal stone
You really need to work on your threads/posts buddy

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2008, 00:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
Ahem.. just for better info, it looks like gold ore ( the ones you can get by mining in a cave(mine) )
Btw why no pic of evil tooth and immortal stone
You really need to work on your threads/posts buddy

Cheers
lol wow its like my 1st post in atleast 3 months and i couldnt get all the pics i couldnt find sum my friend was doing 2nd rb quest and gave up after 1 pure vig..besides the evil tooth is pretty self explanitory no? a tooth lol its not going to look like a ***** now .. is it?The stone ill try to get a pic up unless u could help me since u doing quest right now...
Old 05/10/2008, 04:16   #12

Ill help a brother out =P heres a pic of a evil tooth.

Ill get a pic of a stone up by tomorrow cause im doing the quest.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2008, 04:25   #13

XD aswome + k for u ur 1st one too
Old 05/10/2008, 04:52   #14

ty =) also (i just thought about this) u should add that people with ND should use that before they fight bosses cause just like tg u get a higher attack hit rate and fixed ND has enough magic def to take on cleansing devil. So they dont need to worry about dying. Sorry if im posting too much im just doing to the quest now and things keep coming to me =P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2008, 05:43   #15

Ok last post i promise. This is an immortal stone you need. And thanks for the help on the quest Rohit8180 and galyutsinogen.
Thanks
1 User