Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My First little newb guide

Discussion on My First little newb guide within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My First little newb guide

This is my first post please by all means Rate/Feedback
GUIDE 4 EVERY THING!!!!

HELLLOOOOOOOOO NEWBIES/MASTERS!!!!!!
Classes Overveiws
Lvling Areas for certain classes
Freinds Are Important!!
Scams
hacks Or No Hacks??????????????

Classes!!!!

Trojan
Not exactly my favorite. My first char EVER was a trojan and it was ok after a while... They weild 2 weps at lvl 40 and do MASSIVE damage. They have Cyclone a XP skill that OWNS it makes u attack faster by like 10x and run faster by like 10x too.
Warrior
Definatlly 1 of my fav my second fav!! They have a skill caled SUPERMAN it makes ur damage 10x i believe.... At lvl 40 they get first sheild... if U wanna use 1.....I do usually.
Archer
I'd have to say this is great a class. They are known for fly/scatter fly is obivious, and scatter uses 2-3 arrows and just goes everywhere. They plvl so well its not even funny, alot of 130+ archers water farm (plvl a water to 110 reborn it then sell). TG/Q watever it is lol dont cancel this cuz u made selling accts illegal u guys will never stop it.
Fire Taoist
Strongest class EVER maybe not since ninja is coming out (party!!). They are the basic taoist with fire skills tornado is most common u get when ur fire is lvl 3. i love these guys but leveling em sucks. its like lvling a water lvl 134 with all fixed gears super +12 sdg sdg everything aint tht hard but it still sucks.
Water Taoist
"Team please i got fixed stig" most common thing tht comes out of a waters mouth haha. they are the cleric's of some game with clerics WoW i.e. these ppl heal so well and stig (stigama) increases the buffed players attack sooooooo much. teams love em. and at lvl 70 they can revive with mana.

Leveling every1 is same except Archers (see bottem of section)
1-70 Get Plvl....
71-85 Dc monster kill quest
86-100 Bi esspecially warriors superman those birdies
101-120 Lab Lab Lab Lab
121-125 health wine zone or Monster quest (A PAIN)
126-130 TG and Monster kill quest.

Archers are special
1-70 Plvl
Get 2k vp
70-120 LAB
121-125 Health Wine and monster quest
126-130 tg and monster quest

Scams
NO end of story u cant play fair dont u dare...

Hacks?
Same awnser as scams but i approve of 1 hack speed hack when used to get to places far away never ever any other way just to get to pesky places.

THTS ALLLLL FOLKS woot first post done *high 5* i love u all good night sandiego lol but seriously feedback me..

Freinds
Yes no duh without freinds ur nothing take a look at KiSs~Of~DrAgOn on evnus server every1 hates him and Liam and well a bunch of ppl
Old 07/27/2008, 19:09   #2

For core Gamers...

Dont get plvled for your 1st account, For any class, leveling on your own is a good way to increase your skills, profs, and skill early on.

Friends are indeed important, if you have some good ones, have them get you good spells like Phoenix and rage early on for Trojans and Warriors.

-Z-
Old 07/27/2008, 22:44   #3

How can you say fire is better than trojan ?
Put a troj full super +6 lvl 130 with 2 sdg -7% stuff against a fire with same stuff... troj os the fire even with hercule...
Archer is just good to plvl and take pole in GW.