Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The God-Slayer Guide to Fire Taos

Discussion on The God-Slayer Guide to Fire Taos within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile The ***-Slayer Guide to Fire Taos

ok first of all i want to say not to flame me...lol

Fire taos are very powerful classes as we all know..
The best tactic is to train at places where you see black names, yet they dont 1 hit you (Potency really helps this) i recommend you get nado as quick as pisssible, because i hit same monster with fire then nado and i hit 500 more with nado...

Fire Taos will **** you off a lot too...they can bore you to death when it comes to leveling skills...all skill should be leveled at TomBats....i prefer a mana bs till you get nado....waste of time to med all the time....

ok so we got through leveling skills, we can get on to leveling....dont try to level by your self till u get Fire Oh Hell lol waste of time just hitting 1 monster at a time....i leveled once everyday and that was because of the Monster hunting....btw dont think you will get skill exp when you do monster hunting...the most stupid place is that

once you get FoH, its pretty much like using Rage with a club but its a ranged skill....it doesnt matter if you kill them or not, you are getting exp good enuf lol...

i know people wil be like " OMG im so stupid u can use FC..." fc takes a charge up....if i use fc on monster i can 2 hit with fc...i will have MAX 400 hp left after spawn is dead....its because of their physical def....try doing that with black names...i tried fc on those bird men that freeze and at level 75-ish it took me 80 pct of my mana to kil em....if they are not forzen you will die...or if ur rich u can do pots but im doing this expecially for people who dont have money...My fire tao is 82 at the moment, and it has...
Elite+2 hat
Elite +2 Bag
Elite +2 Brac
Elite +2 2 rpg BS
Uni +3 SMG robe
uni boots (getting it at lvl 90, unless some1 has lvl 80s who wants to trade Aquarius server)

well that was it...i saw that there wasnt really a full fire guide and coinceldentally i made a fire a few weeks a go, so i found out a lot
Old 03/21/2008, 12:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashman7000 View Post
The best tactic is to train at places where you see black names
If you are at 0/1/5-level its better to be at white named monster. The exp is much better
Old 03/21/2008, 12:58   #3

uh buying 20 bulk packs would get u there better and faster

nice guide i liked it ^^
Old 03/21/2008, 22:09   #4

all i can advice about lvling fire tao is.. well sv on adv maps wer u get 1's from blacks couse off hi magic def

its just too boring and "skilldependless"
Old 03/24/2008, 13:26   #5

Sorry, but it wasn't too much of a guide... nice effort though.
I have a 119 fire tao atm, and my equips are good enough to tanks nearly all magic mobs, except for certain special ones. I can't find a decent place to use sv though, basilisks are white named and don't give good exp, waterdevils kind of work, but it's a pain in the *** to hop all the way there, the nightdevil spawns are really small, and sv keeps getting me stuck in winecave. Any suggestions?
Old 03/24/2008, 20:47   #6

yep man i got a solution for u till 127
wine zone man, but use record route option on sv and u wont get stuck
Old 03/24/2008, 22:21   #7

Alright, this was a nice guide... however you are missing a point about fire circle

Lemme get this out right now~

"OMG BECKY, YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING PEOPLE ARE CALLING YOU STUPID FOR NOT USING FIRE CIRCLE!11!1ELEVEN!1SHIFT+1"

Alright.

I find a pretty **** effective way to level is this.

So, as a fire taoist, at about 87-97~ [maybe even as high as 112], you will be able to tank at BASSSSSS [Yes bass ]

So, while an archer lures the hell out of the bass and you are sitting there tanking and being wailed on by bass... what do you do if you're a fire taoist? Sit there? NO! You fire circle!

So you get FireCircle experience [Yes it takes time to charge], but you ALSO get experience from the BASS dying
Old 03/24/2008, 22:38   #8

Good guide.
Old 03/24/2008, 22:43   #9

cool!

i have atm lvl 100 fire tao xD
Old 03/25/2008, 04:53   #10

Thanks for the tip, I still get stuck sometimes, but it works pretty well for now at the entrance.
Btw, for lower lvls who can't tanks basilisks, the evil ghosts in the map right after meteor zone are great for lvling firecircle too. There are some pretty big crowds of them, and a lvl 87 tao with only elite +3 cap and gown can tank them. Btw, just in case some of you don't know, you can walk while charging firecircle, bomb, fireball, etc. Which reminds me, does anyone know what bomb is for? It seems kind of pointless to me, since it's exactly the same as fireball but does a bit less when fixed.

20% more until 120 ^^ woohoo!
Old 03/25/2008, 17:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukubear View Post
Alright, this was a nice guide... however you are missing a point about fire circle

Lemme get this out right now~

"OMG BECKY, YOU ARE STUPID FOR SAYING PEOPLE ARE CALLING YOU STUPID FOR NOT USING FIRE CIRCLE!11!1ELEVEN!1SHIFT+1"

Alright.

I find a pretty **** effective way to level is this.

So, as a fire taoist, at about 87-97~ [maybe even as high as 112], you will be able to tank at BASSSSSS [Yes bass ]

So, while an archer lures the hell out of the bass and you are sitting there tanking and being wailed on by bass... what do you do if you're a fire taoist? Sit there? NO! You fire circle!

So you get FireCircle experience [Yes it takes time to charge], but you ALSO get experience from the BASS dying
i said dont use fc till FoH cause when ur lvl 65, i dun think u can tank at magic mobs can you? i dun think so..srry this might be seond post my internet got mesed
Old 03/27/2008, 08:12   #12

ya all noobs
the best way if u dont have sv :
get urself a normal 2 soc woodwand or slant wand (no str req)
put kylins into it
upgrade in market to ur level and go meele!
if dura reaches 0 use another wand.

thats the fastest...
Old 04/01/2008, 11:16   #13

where is the best place to plvl tornado lvl 2?
Old 04/01/2008, 15:02   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by richwin831 View Post
where is the best place to plvl tornado lvl 2?
what i am planning for my fire tao is that im not gonna work on my nado till lvl 100....i have a uni +3 SMG robe and its still a pain in the behind....i say lvl to lvl 1 nado at tombats since ur gonna be lvling there aswell.....next i think you should lvl to 2 at where ever you level....if you use fire circle to lvl its gonna be too slow anyway...its smart to use a mana bs while you level....so when you use FoH or FC mana is drained then use nado to get the mana back up with the mana bs......but you can lvl nado anywhere black named....but look at stats of the monsters on the CO site to see if they are not magic mobs....if u lvl at magic mobs you wont get as much exp on nado...btw guys +k is welcome
Old 04/04/2008, 04:08   #15

Where to lvl nado doesn't depend on what lvl the nado is, it depends on what lvl your char is. If your lvl is a multiple of 5 (90, 95, 100, 105, etc.) Then you should go to white named monsters. Otherwise, go to black named ones. If you have a good bot, then the AZ maps that resemble AC are great. With half decent equips, you should be able to tank all the monsters there that are your lvl.
Btw, a tip for lvling fire met with SV. Whenever I lvl firemet, I run out of pots really fast, and the boxes of mana pots are ridiculously expensive... so I developed a way to not use mana pots, but you must have a mana bs for it to work. Instead of putting mana pots in f2, you put fire there, and you put fire met in f10. That way, when you run low on mana, you switch to fire, which allows you to regain mana, and then once in a while, when your xp bar is full, you switch back to fm, deplete your mana, and go back to fire.
It's slower than using pots, but I finish my pots in less than half an hour when my dura is still pretty high. You might still want to use pots at lower lvls because it's faster, but after lvl 122, all the magic mobs that aren't green either need health wines to get too, or require you to jump a lot, so you might want to try this out.

>.< Still don't know what bomb is for, it seems kind of useless...