Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The God-Slayer Guide to Fire Taos

Old 04/04/2008, 19:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythe View Post
Where to lvl nado doesn't depend on what lvl the nado is, it depends on what lvl your char is. If your lvl is a multiple of 5 (90, 95, 100, 105, etc.) Then you should go to white named monsters. Otherwise, go to black named ones. If you have a good bot, then the AZ maps that resemble AC are great. With half decent equips, you should be able to tank all the monsters there that are your lvl.
Btw, a tip for lvling fire met with SV. Whenever I lvl firemet, I run out of pots really fast, and the boxes of mana pots are ridiculously expensive... so I developed a way to not use mana pots, but you must have a mana bs for it to work. Instead of putting mana pots in f2, you put fire there, and you put fire met in f10. That way, when you run low on mana, you switch to fire, which allows you to regain mana, and then once in a while, when your xp bar is full, you switch back to fm, deplete your mana, and go back to fire.
It's slower than using pots, but I finish my pots in less than half an hour when my dura is still pretty high. You might still want to use pots at lower lvls because it's faster, but after lvl 122, all the magic mobs that aren't green either need health wines to get too, or require you to jump a lot, so you might want to try this out.

>.< Still don't know what bomb is for, it seems kind of useless...
i know ur pain with fire met....i have a SMG robe so i use a mana bs for lvling it....no wasting money on pots....if you are lucky enuf to get a a soc mana bs u rock........it is slow.....so just lvl in TG....when im going afk for just a frew hrs i leave it in TG get around 3-5 pct but atleast u get something

Edit: btw bomb is more power ful then fire met at elementary.....and more accurate.....doesnt do much 0s.....

Old 04/05/2008, 01:49   #17

ojojoj is rite SV is the way to go with lvlin fire's

Old 04/07/2008, 14:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poision View Post
ojojoj is rite SV is the way to go with lvlin fire's
the main point of guides is not to hack xD......this is like the first char im making without hacks.....just speed lol so i can dodge pretty quick......im lvl 97....and im surprized i havent gotten bored and just botted till rb xD....btw wheat shud i rb to......im thinking warrior because of reflect....

« what to do when CIDproxy etc isnt working. | helpfull link,labmaps ,mz , blue mouse and more »