Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My way to make an archer lvl 130

Discussion on My way to make an archer lvl 130 within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My way to make an archer lvl 130

What do you need ?
- a rb archer lvl 70+( try to plvl by team )
- two dbs
- a good trojan stuff >>> elite +3 coro, elite +3 armor, elite boot, elite ring, elite necky and try to get eli/sup wand 2 sock (ref/sup SRG/SRG)

Now you are ready to be lvl 130 .
Reloat your attribute point so as to carry the wand
You just have to plvl like a trojan by using sv of course;

At lvl 120, you are normaly killing BullMonster in cave, the try to get good ears and go to plvl now in WineZone.It takes like 2 month

When succeed to lvl 127, use the other db to relaod your point like an archer.Now make rb, use exp pots/dbs , and use Tg to succeed lvl 130.
Old 11/29/2007, 21:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsolute33 View Post
What do you need ?
- a rb archer lvl 70+( try to plvl by team )
- two dbs
- a good trojan stuff >>> elite +3 coro, elite +3 armor, elite boot, elite ring, elite necky and try to get eli/sup wand 2 sock (ref/sup SRG/SRG)

Now you are ready to be lvl 130 .
Reloat your attribute point so as to carry the wand
You just have to plvl like a trojan by using sv of course;

At lvl 120, you are normaly killing BullMonster in cave, the try to get good ears and go to plvl now in WineZone.It takes like 2 month

When succeed to lvl 127, use the other db to relaod your point like an archer.Now make rb, use exp pots/dbs , and use Tg to succeed lvl 130.
man i hawe water archer lvl 130.
Every 1 nows that lvlup archer suck ***
so i reloat my points at lvl 111 i equip lvl 67 +3 elite bag lvl 70+3 elite tao armor elite +3 earings elite +2 att ring and super 2soc SDG SDG +4 spear
log on your sv go at baselicks till 122 then go at vine cave. after 2 weeks u got lvl 125-127 archer. in that time i got lvl up my war from lvl 1 to lvl 115
now i hawe archer lvl 130(i can make rb any time) and war lvl 124(moon box quest 24-7)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make SDGs and DBs easiest way for archer lvl 130
09/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
get multiclient , plvl waters , at bird man , hawking and basilisk plvl ur water untill lvl 110 get promote a db and reborn it get SDGs redo the task untill u get a prefecy gears to pk:D:D:D:D
Please make a full archer bot?
08/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Like i said, sorry if there is already a post and i just didnt find it. I think this is quite possible, because it is not much different then toaist bots. I need a bot that will be able to plvl an archer with loot. Now here is the important part, i need the bot to be able to use arrows (i really think there is something like this or something easily changeable but i dunno) :? I think you can make it as a timed thing in which u can edit by an average number of arrow stacks you use (somewhat...
make an archer lvl 127
04/10/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
First , get a water- archer or any rb - archer.When you are lvl 70.Buy elite tro armor +3, elite neck, elite ring, elite coronet +3 all lvl 70- and wear this equips with your archer. Buy a elite or super wand 2 sock ref drag or rainbow. Now you are ready to xp like a trojan. - Use Co partener , kill the good monster. - When your dura shut down to 5, use cotobo to repair your equips. - Then , if you have the good lvl to upgrade your stuff , go to market and lvl up them - When you get...
How to make an archer lvl 110+
08/11/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
First you need a water-archer then try to get a team with a good archer and get lvl 87+. Then make an elite trojan armor +3 and elite coro +3 lvl 70-....moreover make a shield elite +3 lvl 70.. When you made this item carry on you and go to market lvl up every item! Now you have item like coro lvl 87 ( i think ) and armor lvl 87... Of course you are asking if we get back the item how to carry back ? It's easy USE Cotobo to repair item that's why you carry coro and tro armor forever...Then...
some1 should make archer bot , macro
03/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 15 Replies
theres a lot of auto clickers n all but u still gota b there , like even co p its kinda gay with archer since u will scater like 2 monsters n get hit none stpo , n then three the bots for lab , but ya ppl lvl past 105 :p can some1 pls make a good archer bot for bas pls i think a lot of ppl wil give u 1+ karma for it :D