Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy

Discussion on Proxy within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SomeProxy - Update 2/11/07

This is a small project which I've been working on for people who want the less publicly harmful hacks, this proxy includes a speed hack, disconnect tool, blue mouse notifier and remote commands.

The program is simple to use and the same as any other proxy (e.g. qoproxy)

The program itself is built in vb6, meaning unless you have the vb6 runtimes you will need to install the program. I built it a fair while ago and have just decided I'd share it.

The program information:

Code:
Commands are typed into the chat box of conquer.

Client commands - These are commands YOU give from the character connected via the proxy.

/cyclone - Cyclone speed hack DOES NOT D/C
/dh - Divine Hare speed hack DOES NOT D/C
/dc - Disconnects you
/autodis all/red/black - Autodisconnect tool, can be flagged On/Off e.g. /autodis all
                         Turns on disconnecting on all players, saying it again turns it off.
/allow name - Allows the said name from auto disconnection.
/mob - Turns you into a slinger, figured I'd add a 'fun' command. Others won't see you as a mob,    but jump speed is server side.

Remote commands - These are commands you can give from another character, these are given
                  In the format 'command' ' ' ' password'

dc - disconnects the character

Remote commands should be whispered to the character you want them to affect (Only ones you
Have logged in via my proxy). The default password is '121' but can be changed simply
by changing the value in the text box labled 'Pass:'.

The proxy also notifies you when you are near a blue mouse (See blue mouse quest of co)
Without the need to enter a command.

Please note: This is a test release and it may be buggy, feel free to report bugs and I will
Attempt to address them when I can.

That's all so far, I'll be updating as and when I get the time to.
Please be aware that to use this you will need to bypass the server.dat check, the best way of doing this is to download a fixed conquer.exe.

To connect use 127.0.0.1 as the server IP for your server in the server.dat file. Also to connect to server with the old IP addresses, you will need to first click the button labled 'Old servers' on the proxy form.

Updates (old):
*Added /allow command, usage is /allow + name e.g. /allow SomeGuy - This allows that name under every d/c option (black, red and all) and for now should also be used to stop you from d/cing on monsters.
*Removed some old unused code

*Please note* For now allowed names are only cleared upon disconnection/closing of the proxy, so they will need to be re-entered. Support is for up to 20 names (if more are needed, it's easily changed so just say).

Updates (27/10/07)
*Added /mob command to transform into a slinger.
*Made the proxy more stable (hopefully no random d/cs now).
*Cleaned up code.

Updates (2/11/07)
*Added support for the new login server IP, now controlled via option buttons, '?' next to them tells you which servers are on which IP

And finally, I must give credit were it is due, the decryption routines from behelit's 'crack' proxy helped me a lot as that is the point I was upto when he released it.

First release downloads: 97
Second release downloads: 144
Third release downloads: 78
Attached Files
File Type: rar SomeProxy 2-11-07.rar (2.52 MB, 810 views)
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/14/2007, 03:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
I haven't fully tested yet.

Use at your own risk!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2007, 03:51   #3

I'll try it out once the Conquer servers are back up.
Code:
[url=http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=91ef44f0e7d4662dfb2a9e70fb9ad4fd14b4eb0d]Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com[/url]
[b]Antivir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]ArcaVir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Avast:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]AVG:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]BitDefender:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]ClamAV:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]F-Prot:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Norman:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Rising:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBlokAda32:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBuster:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
So far so good. Also, I prefer if it's not in an installer. It just simplifies things.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/14/2007, 12:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiXiN View Post
Code:
[url=http://www.viruschief.com/report.html?report_id=91ef44f0e7d4662dfb2a9e70fb9ad4fd14b4eb0d]Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com[/url]
So far so good. Also, I prefer if it's not in an installer. It just simplifies things.
If you have the runtimes, the exe is in the 'support' folder of the rar.

Support > Pre-Release Proxy.exe named that as I haven't spent as many hours of hours testing as I usually would, and it is possible that a bug or two may pop up, for example if the autodisconnect tool had a problem, I would hope people would report it here, however I have tested that and only have one problem....I beleive the autodis all will also disconnect on monsters.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/14/2007, 12:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiXiN View Post
Code:
does a virus scan realy mean anything on a proxy?I bet the nproxy comes up clean too...
but nice work some-guy and thanks for all your help with VB,+K
I WAS NOT FLAMING JUST POINTING OUT THAT A VIRUS SCAN ON A PROXY IS ALMOST USELESS..i dont know you all that well,but your helpfull and i trust you^_^ nice proxy man
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2007, 12:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
does a virus scan realy mean anything on a proxy?I bet the nproxy comes up clean too...
I WAS NOT FLAMING JUST POINTING OUT THAT A VIRUS SCAN ON A PROXY IS ALMOST USELESS..i dont know you all that well,but your helpfull and i trust you^_^ nice proxy man
It's good to be careful, I'm not sure about nproxy, I only used the original qoproxy and vemon for a few minutes. A scan shows that there are no viruses attached to the .exe which is better than nothing, if people don't trust this OR any other proxy, I would always advise not using your main character, at least to start with.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2007, 15:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
A anti-virus scan is COMPLETLY pointless on Proxies, as any Malicious code isnt actually a virus in sence therefore wont be found... Even when a Program has been infected with a Virus, its not that simple, a INFECTED file will comeup as Infected,,, but a BOUND virus has a high chance to NOT get detected, exspecially if its MD5 Checksum bypassing or Polymorphic.

Still though, highly unlikely to happen... this proxy seems to work and do the job, theres no "Unusual" connections to anything except CO, theres no backdoors that are easily noticed in the code (* Unexplained code *). Seems safe,,,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2007, 18:17   #8

I understand that virus scans won't show any backdoors in a proxy. However, how would you like to overlook a hard drive erasing virus while searching for a backdoor? Better safe than sorry is what I always say.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2007, 19:02   #9

when i'm sure that's no backdoors or commands as bananasplit i try it thanks for the work men
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2007, 19:38   #10

*Edit by a1blaster, Link removed because of advertisement*
Old 10/14/2007, 20:24   #11

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
petrolul #banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2007, 20:41   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N. View Post
#banned
???
Old 10/14/2007, 21:54   #13

haha nice:P Thanks
Old 10/15/2007, 01:50   #14

Received Thanks: 1,960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some-Guy View Post
???
S.A.L.O.M.O.N. banned > petrolul for advertising.
The post was deleted!
Old 10/15/2007, 03:11   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1blaster View Post
S.A.L.O.M.O.N. banned > petrolul for advertising.
The post was deleted!
Ah, ok thanks for clarifying Looked like he? had gone mad and posted in the wrong place (Am only kidding, just wasn't sure who he/she was talking to)