Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trick To Level Nix Very Fast

Discussion on Trick To Level Nix Very Fast within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok. Recently I've been spurred to level my NIX up. After being killed relentlessly in jail I tried other ways. Heres wat I did.

First YOU NEED A TROJAN. LOL (trojan or anything with cylcone, or even superman)

1) Wait for 'Guild Wars' to End.
2) Go the the left or the right gate.
3)Simply click the gate.

Now thats all good, but here the kicker.

Leveling nix afk:

Goto the gate you want to lvl NIX at. Use an autoclicker. I like -> Aaron's Clicker. Just search one on google.
Load the clicker and have it begin to hit gate. I believe you must hold control to attack the gate but I may be wrong. To solve this put a penny on ur control button. Some people may have they're own way to "speed up the process" and heres mine.

Have someone kill the gate if its not already dead. Then everytime you hit the gate it counts as a kill. The faster you kill the faster you get cyclone. TO activate cylcone afk put it on any key F1-F10and put a penny on that key. In doing this u pretty much are in constant cylcone. Its really fast to lvl nix. Any question or comment post em. Would appreciate +k

P.S. THE LAST THING YOU DO IS PUT A PENNY ON YOUR CYCLONE F-KEY. ELSE IT WONT WORK!!!

EDIT: Something useful instead of using a penny on ur f- keys would be to you the Co2HUD thing. (TY joek for tellin me about this)
Old 02/05/2007, 03:04   #2

i knew this but i never really thought of the auto clicker lol i would always just sit next to my comp and do it while hunting on arch....nice work and well explained ^^
Old 02/05/2007, 03:08   #3

TY lol. Only problem I've found using this is people pking me and my auto clicker clicks till I come to a dead end :P.
Old 02/05/2007, 03:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
easier just to buy a nd scroll which is faster then cyclone anyway higher frequency.
cyclone is only 200 and enless something has changed recently ND speed is 300 frequency still faster then cyclone and u need no auto clicker,And nd is so overpopulated on the servers from 300 people doin dis city everyother day that you can find them pretty cheap.

But i guess if your so **** poor you can't even pay 10m-20m ( server depending) for a nd scroll then *shrugs* lol i guess this will work.
Old 02/05/2007, 04:17   #5

cyclone 300
nd 260
:?
Old 02/05/2007, 04:26   #6

cyclone is not all the time
but ND is all the time after restoring from ND
Old 02/05/2007, 05:10   #7

A: words can not describe how many times this has been posted
B: ND > Using an auto clicker and possibly getting banned
Old 02/05/2007, 17:23   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,452
Holding down buttons permanently has been know to land ppl in bot jail.
One solution is to use my co2hud program as it will only trigger cyc/sm when it comes up and yes it also clicks mouse buttons and holds ctrl.
Timing intervals are totally configurable and random to a degree so this does protect you from detection.
Old 02/05/2007, 21:27   #9

I've never used the COhud thing, but if it does wat you say sounds pretty cool. I'll reccomend it in my "lvling nix" idea
also @ PowderMyBum...next time I goto post something read my mind for me and make sure no one else has posted my ideas, moron....go flame somewhere else. I am just trying to be helpful.
Old 02/11/2007, 10:49   #10

great

<hr>Append on Feb 11 2007, 10:51<hr> sad
Old 02/11/2007, 16:13   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by quickfire@Feb 5 2007, 02:55
Ok. Recently I've been spurred to level my NIX up. After being killed relentlessly in jail I tried other ways. Heres wat I did.

First YOU NEED A TROJAN. LOL (trojan or anything with cylcone, or even superman)

1) Wait for 'Guild Wars' to End.
2) Go the the left or the right gate.
3)Simply click the gate.

Now thats all good, but here the kicker.

Leveling nix afk:

Goto the gate you want to lvl NIX at. Use an autoclicker. I like -> Aaron's Clicker. Just search one on google.
Load the clicker and have it begin to hit gate. I believe you must hold control to attack the gate but I may be wrong. To solve this put a penny on ur control button. Some people may have they're own way to "speed up the process" and heres mine.

Have someone kill the gate if its not already dead. Then everytime you hit the gate it counts as a kill. The faster you kill the faster you get cyclone. TO activate cylcone afk put it on any key F1-F10and put a penny on that key. In doing this u pretty much are in constant cylcone. Its really fast to lvl nix. Any question or comment post em. Would appreciate +k

P.S. THE LAST THING YOU DO IS PUT A PENNY ON YOUR CYCLONE F-KEY. ELSE IT WONT WORK!!!

EDIT: Something useful instead of using a penny on ur f- keys would be to you the Co2HUD thing. (TY joek for tellin me about this)
thts common sense >.>
Old 02/11/2007, 19:33   #12

Just go with your tro to a place where you can pk a Guard without getting killed (like Metzone map or something)

Then Summon Guard with a Reborn and get your tro.
Then Attack Guard with Night Devil if you have one...
Old 06/01/2007, 06:19   #13

nooob >.> i posted about this already and dont know why noobs +k u cus its not real nice to steal ppls ideas
Old 06/01/2007, 18:06   #14

Nub i posted this 4 months ago
Old 06/06/2007, 11:22   #15

THIS DOESNT WORK IF U TAKE UR FILE THERE AND TRY TO KILL GATE IT DOESN GIVE U ANY EXP ANY WEP EXP OR ANYTHING OF REAL HELP ITS STUPID IT DOES NOT WORK SO GIVE UP UP ON THIS