Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to get what you want

Discussion on Best way to get what you want within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best way to get what you want

Make a fake program, bind a rat to it. Send it to your victim or get him to download it. Observ him and finally take everything he owns. I offering this service, check this thread
Old 05/03/2010, 02:42   #2

That scam is outdated, People wont fall for it because 98% of people on CO2 will not download from a link that another person sends them on the game.
1% of people are just so retarded that they will "accidentally" type their passwords in the chat box.
And 1% of people have absolutely no clue how to check for a keylogged/viral control attached program.
Old 05/03/2010, 04:15   #3

tanga
Old 05/21/2010, 07:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajones View Post
That scam is outdated, People wont fall for it because 98% of people on CO2 will not download from a link that another person sends them on the game.
1% of people are just so retarded that they will "accidentally" type their passwords in the chat box.
And 1% of people have absolutely no clue how to check for a keylogged/viral control attached program.

You remind me of them stupid people running around and spamming scam links. I made 2 test program. I got a hundred victims in three days. Of these victims I checked only a few and received more than 2k cps, 2 sup 1 soc Set, Almost a 2soc sup set, a random soc srg. Did not use a fake programs now, if you want a really unique one then it can always be arranged. You can spam the program or you can use them smart and "give 'em out at smart way.
My encryption is also antisandbox and anti VMaware.
Old 05/28/2010, 21:13   #5

Received Thanks: 1,335
I don't visit here too often but it's illegal. And it's pretty easy to create a phishing page, I could if I want to but it's not right.
Old 08/05/2010, 10:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweXcrow View Post
You remind me of them stupid people running around and spamming scam links. I made 2 test program. I got a hundred victims in three days. Of these victims I checked only a few and received more than 2k cps, 2 sup 1 soc Set, Almost a 2soc sup set, a random soc srg. Did not use a fake programs now, if you want a really unique one then it can always be arranged. You can spam the program or you can use them smart and "give 'em out at smart way.
My encryption is also antisandbox and anti VMaware.
prove it