Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnect ur enimies!

Discussion on Disconnect ur enimies! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/22/2006, 02:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
busted.....
Old 10/22/2006, 05:35   #32

elite*gold: 0
DONT BRING UP DEAD THREADS JUST FOR POST COUNT U NOOB

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MH] Disconnect!
07/13/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
Hi, wollte nur mal fragen ob es normal ist das man andauernt Disconnected. Denke es liegt wohl am Client und dessem CRC :x Oder vllt am Packet spamming. Hat sonst noch wer dieses prob? sonst muss ich den dingen auf den grund gehen :D lame!
Immediate Disconnect
07/12/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hey guys, Whenever i start the game i get disconnected within 2 mins or less. Im using a usa folder and all and the usa folder works during the time that i dont get dced. What do i need to have on my hosts file. Would appreciate help cuz i really wanna play :(
disconnect
07/25/2007 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
ok well i have managed to stay logged on for longer than 2 hours without disconnect (probably even longer if i wouldnt have started experimenting) and gameguard beeing deactivated all i did was, standing somewhere quitely not doing anything at all and recording packets i experimented with the speedhack changing it from 1 up to 200 it made no difference (apart from one thing the rate packets were send out has increased // unproportional to the speed hack increase tho) but i didnt get...
Disconnect
09/08/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
For example, when you dc with the jump bug (jumping side to side) you can log in instantly. Anyone wanna figure out what packets the game sends to the server and make a tool so i could dc myself and log back in almost instantly?