Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

rip off market sellers

Discussion on rip off market sellers within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, I know it says not to post questions but... Apparently some people are using a cheat that allows them to knock a 0 or two off the end of prices market sellers are charging. So this is a warning not to use a seller at market because u might get scammed...however I also was curious if anyone knew how they were doing this? I'm gonna have to mess with copaq some and see if I can figure it out.

Conquer admins are aware of this problem, but so far have not released any sort of patch!

Shroud

Old 10/14/2005, 13:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
I honestly don't think theres a problem for GMs to be aware of. Its just people rushing and missing zeros when pricing their items.

Old 10/14/2005, 13:51   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by unknownone@Oct 14 2005, 13:19
I honestly don't think theres a problem for GMs to be aware of. Its just people rushing and missing zeros when pricing their items.
true, I bought a db for 320k because the seller made a mistake while entering the price it was his fault not mine...

Try to use copy paste if u sell many items at the same price to make no mistakes when u sell them.
Old 10/14/2005, 14:08   #4

#closed -.-
Closed Thread

« Web Portal Tool | Free vp and easy levels on a noob. »