Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free "AimBot" No Download

Discussion on Free "AimBot" No Download within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/09/2017, 09:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
I have tried this for fun but it doesn't even hit the person unless the person doesn't move lol.

Edit: Best Coder 2014, Couldn't TQ always detect client edits but they just never did and now they do for some reason?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2017, 17:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
Edit: Best Coder 2014, Couldn't TQ always detect client edits but they just never did and now they do for some reason?
Not always. Before they added their "anti-bot system" (TQAnp.dll, TQPlat.dll, etc.), I don't believe they could.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2017, 12:53   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Does that change the fact that its still going to get them banned though?... I can't imagine even TQ would be dumb enough to let you swap the targeting type of a skill given all the personal data they harvest from your computer.
yes they r that dumb, that they made it client side, it's not getting harvested at all & it's working for years without detection.

you can actually try it yourself (with a noob) in any skill not not only SS type of skills, it makes any skill works when only there is a target under the mouse cursor.. Some DWs using it for Sweeping with gaming mouse/clicker
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2017, 00:41   #19

I couldn't save it, say "Access denied" when i try to save it, help !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2017, 03:50   #20

Sir After i try it.. When i run the client, the client update the ini file -_- .. how can i disable the updater?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 02:25   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
It's 100% detected and will get you banned. I believe people said that TQ actually doesn't ban if you're a VIP character though. That may have just been a rumor.
I have been using this for the past 2 weeks testing that theory. I'm currently VIP 6 in game and VIP 3 in general. I down know if it applies to regular players as well or if the Client search has been disabled. I've always been using the Holy Grail Emoticons edit for the past 2 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haythamelbakry View Post
Is it possible to make TFB hit automatically by running a clicker and only jumping next to the target without getting the mouse pointer on it? Through editing magiceffect ofcourse.
In that case, what would be the point of the clicker? You could do this by editing not only one, but a couple of other files together. I'm just trying to play around with files to make things simpler without the use of third party programs. I do not know how to do what you are asking, but if there is such a skill, then yes it might be possible. Find such a skill and I will try to help you.

Please note this is a "No Questions Thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
I have tried this for fun but it doesn't even hit the person unless the person doesn't move lol.
This is not supose to be a 100 percent of the time hitting thing. If you lag you will miss ofcourse. If you are too far, you will miss. If you are just trying to spam it, you will miss. Although it's not directional attack, you do have to time it to make sure you get a hit. Timing things should not be hard, at least not as hard as aiming. The best use for this is with a Monk's WWK + FB or a Dragon Warrior's Whirl + the FB type skill without worrying that you will miss the person by accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanBR View Post
I couldn't save it, say "Access denied" when i try to save it, help !
Try to save it to the desktop and then pass it inside the folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmorlasor1 View Post
Sir After i try it.. When i run the client, the client update the ini file -_- .. how can i disable the updater?
You probably didn't have the latest version of the game so it got updated, other than that, I have no idea what you are talking about.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 12:08   #22

Received Thanks: 1,565
another script kiddie.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 15:51   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nader Alazzawi View Post
i just have a problem with some people who using an aimbot like that , they never miss a fb oO . Thanks anyways <3
iWant Aimbot Guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 17:41   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LepEatWorld View Post
In that case, what would be the point of the clicker? You could do this by editing not only one, but a couple of other files together. I'm just trying to play around with files to make things simpler without the use of third party programs. I do not know how to do what you are asking, but if there is such a skill, then yes it might be possible. Find such a skill and I will try to help you.

Please note this is a "No Questions Thread"
yeah i think there's a skill that is like that. it hits anyone who's in range without getting the mouse pointer on the target. it's called "Fire of hell" for fire tao
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2017, 09:14   #25

after I edit magic type icant log in it keep say error disconnect from game server btw I play in storm conquer classic private server someone help me it work before da new patch
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2017, 12:32   #26

working and still
Thanks
2 Users