Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Lab Permits In 1 Day

Discussion on Unlimited Lab Permits In 1 Day within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/11/2010, 12:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
hmm weis nich was ich davon halten soll^^
Old 12/11/2010, 19:07   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
#Reported

Similar Threads Similar Threads
unlimited + es
12/13/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
so the bug is kinda u can use +es unlimitedly heres how to do it open oven stand near the grass box then put the 2 items in and click compose then jump up t words the stalls till the animations is over then go back down and close the compose. both items should be there AND you still have the bonus composition added
House Permits
07/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello Guys and Galls, I was Just wonder if its worth making a house permit and selling it I'm on the Sever Aquarius. I was also wondering how much they are? and How long they take to sell? If you have any answers or comment please do. Your Truely Bobtin777:)
unlimited sha`tar rep
03/12/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
unlimited Sha'tar rep exploit: After the third boss in botanica is a room with a bunch of Blood Elves and some non-elites named Mutate Fleshlasher. These grant 12 reputation with the Shatar when killed. Here's the thing though, another Mutate Fleshlasher spawns every 10 ish seconds! What you need to do to get unlimited reputation is keep the last Blood Elf in the pull (or room, whichever you prefer) CC'd and these little non-elites keep spawning. My friend mage and I (a paladin) were here...
Unlimited DBS???
07/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I was thinking about one thing... Anyone ever thinked if the NPCs like UnknownMan, Magic Artisian and the guy who make sockets on weapon on DBS could make sockets, upgrade quality and give us experience all the time? My Idea is: If someone could change an item name like a LeopardBoots and put the name of DragonBall, them u can give the boot named as DragonBall to Unknownman and maybe he gives xp to you, or give 4 "dbs" to the guy at bird and he make another socket at ur weapon ...or...