Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Shannara Conquer - Unprotected Exe & Removed Custom Anticheat

Discussion on [Release] Shannara Conquer - Unprotected Exe & Removed Custom Anticheat within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,565
Smile [Release] Shannara Conquer - Unprotected Exe & Removed Custom Anticheat

Welp... Hi again..

Usual stuffs.. Unprotected exe.. and removed anticheat for Shannara Conquer.

Instructions
Extract into Shannara folder and your good to go.

Other Infos

They did also change the Auth Cipher IV generation constants to the following:

Const1: 0x13FA0F64
Const2: 0x6D5C7985

Blowfish Key: bNj4BNJuKiceXa0r
Client Suffix: TQClient
Server Suffix: TQServer

Assist.dll - This has been taken from a clean client. Shannara use Assist.dll for their anticheat.. So just replace it.. there is a small packet modification to MsgLogin (0x43E) wich they put the version number at offset 32.

I have included this modification directly in the exe provided.

Q&A

Q: Why did i release an unprotected exe?

A: Firstly i really disliked that the client was forced full screen and clicking window in setup didnt change a thing.. The problems continued.. i was a noob jumping around tc to find a lazy dumbass [GM] sitting there doing f**k all with his life... I kindly asked how do i get this out of full screen.. waited 5 minutes... 10 minutes.... still no reply... so i took matters into my own hands..
for anyone reading this... you can change the full screen option in Config.cfg found in Shannara Conquer directory..

Q: Do i care about breaking servers protection?
A: Not in the slightest.. make it better & don't use leached sources.. they generally suck

PS: ServerOwner... That source you use is ***** & i want a cookie for the help and support given above. Thnx.
Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar Shannara Conquer.rar (946.4 KB, 640 views)
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/06/2016, 03:19   #2

Great to see you still developing, and providing content to EPVP after all these years eh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2016, 03:46   #3

elite*gold: 200
It's from things like these that we're able to improve and progress.

Thanks to this release I've managed to realize that I didn't properly implement the protection server-side which has now been modified.

I would like to show my sincere appreciation for having this exposed.

Best regards,
Nyo
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2016, 04:33   #4

Good jop bro
Old 10/06/2016, 11:14   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow CO2 PServer Guides & Releases -> CO2 Exploits, Hac…

#moved

There is no rule in place against private server hacks & tools. It's actually pretty common in other sections to release such. Elitepvpers started off as a game hacking board. That's where to main-focus lies, even tho there haven't been as many releases as back in the days.

Such a rule has to be approved by the administration beforehand. …
Old 10/06/2016, 19:28   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Cleaning this thread - if you have an issue with someone great, good for you but it's offtopic and doesn't belong on the forum.

<edit>

I don't feel comfortable editing out parts of replies that are offtopic due to concerns over favoritism or accusations of censorship. Instead I've deleted the posts that were offtopic. There was definitely on-topic information contained in a few so definitely feel free to re-post those or request them to be un-deleted with edits but the effected posts also included lots of inter member bickering not relevant to the thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2016, 02:48   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Nyorai modified his response, but it sounds like he wasn't even notified beforehand of this exploit. Nyorai is an active member of the community and one of the five servers currently advertising here. Is it so much as to notify him and offer consultation before posting something like this? What's your goal by posting these hacks?
Old 10/07/2016, 02:53   #8

Received Thanks: 1,565
What im interested in is why you care about this particular server so much, on all the other modified exes against binary and custom source servers you have not said a word.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 02:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
What im interested in is why you care about this particular server so much, on all the other modified exes against binary and custom source servers you have not said a word.....
Read my previous post.
"Nyorai is an active member of the community and one of the five servers currently advertising here."
Old 10/07/2016, 03:43   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Read my previous post.
"Nyorai is an active member of the community and one of the five servers currently advertising here."
Well, as I will now teach you, when it comes to coding you must also make sure to release something relevant as well.

In this case, active servers.
Releasing these kind of things with servers that are offline is not that smart after all.

I hope you understand and this is no slander towards you in any way whatsoever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 17:38   #11

My question was, are you being malicious towards our members or trying to help them? Because not notifying them of these exploits before you release them would be malicious, and the sounds of this thread of you calling him a "lazy dumbass doing **** all with his life" definitely makes it sound malicious.
Old 10/07/2016, 17:42   #12

Elitepvpers is as a game hacking board.
Releasing these kind of hacks are only malicious to those hurt by them.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2016, 22:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev View Post
Elitepvpers is as a game hacking board.
Releasing these kind of hacks are only malicious to those hurt by them.

You're both trumping the question again, but I've lost interest. It doesn't really affect me, it's just a shame that you can't contact members and help resolve things in private before posting this kinda stuff. It just has to be malicious.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2016, 00:07   #14

That escalated quickly.
Old 10/09/2016, 05:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
i give up no pleasing u Spirited.. could you please now answer my questions instead of avoiding them? why are you unbanned and why did you return? and why did you step down from your own forum to be here??? Is your life really failing that badly?...

Waits for response..
next can do for ? i never see for this server before

Tags
classic, conquer, exe, shannara, unprotected