Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Couldnt figure out use, but its there

Discussion on Couldnt figure out use, but its there within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couldnt figure out use, but its there

ok so heres something i found by accident that i also found out was only client sided (bummer). you can make you gear +8 client sided by putting the gear into the oven with a stone, as soon as you hit compse jump far away. wen you remove the gear the progess will show on your screen, but not anyone elses. couldnt find a use for it but thought id share
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2009, 21:05   #2

I noticed this adds to your attack = o
Old 01/22/2009, 02:23   #3

does it, because i havent tested it thoroughly but i thought attack was server sided?
Old 01/22/2009, 03:07   #4

haha i did this a while back too i was about to **** my pants before i realized it was server sided hahaah
Old 03/09/2009, 07:06   #5

Great idea for scam,
Do this n take some screen shots, then sell account for some DBS, say u forgot email but give them most info to make em think it's a true trade, then change info a ur email keep the account and free DBS

Soz if that's confusing typing on my iPod touch