Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Account Creator 0.2 *sticky's Captcha Hunter*

Discussion on [RELEASE] Account Creator 0.2 *sticky's Captcha Hunter* within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Account Creator 0.2 *sticky's Captcha Hunter*

HI all, this is a Multithreaded Account Creator for Conquer, wich works only with Proxies I created this for CHROME speacially but i dont mind to share it here to

Usage:
At the first Field (1.) you type the amount of Accounts you want to create.
At the second Field (2.) you type in the Account name, it has to be longer then 7 Chars!
At the third Field (3.) you type in the Account passwords, it has to be bigger then 9 Chars!

If you followed 1 - 3 then the Button (4.) will be enabled, if you press it, there will be a FileSelectDialog, now you have to open up a Proxy file.

You can use Chromes Proxyfile or a raw list of Proxies.

If you have selected now a Proxyfile, you will see in Field 5. Captchas poppin up, just type in the Text that appears and press once "Enter".

If you want to create lets 10 accounts and the application has 8 from 10 you can press Button (4.) again to save the accounts it has created, or you just wait to get 10 from 10 accounts, this is up to you.

A Proxy will be used once, and the reuse of a Proxy is set to 1 Minute. So if you want to create lets say, 50 accounts you should have at least 100 proxies!

Save your created accounts to your Desktop because !!!!!! WARNING !!!!!! The textfile doesnt append accounts to a File, it replace it!!!!!!!!!

Download:

Cheers
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/23/2012, 06:25   #2

dam,,nice, this one is the only account createer that worked for me
Old 07/31/2012, 04:09   #3

and where is the place to put our ref link? :S
Old 09/24/2012, 22:11   #4

lil late, but does this still works? seems to shut down for me after i selected my proxylist ;-)
Old 09/25/2012, 00:43   #5

NOTE: 0.4 Release is a musthave! Save this application into Chromes folder and it asks you to saves the accounts direct into Chrome!

So this is just a community release from my side, this is not a offcial Chrome Account creator, so dont dare to bug Steve if this should not work or if you have questions.

If you have questions just ask here! I wont reply to any kind of questions in Chromes Chat!

ScreenShot:

Usage:
At the first Field (1.) you type the amount of Accounts you want to create.
At the second Field (2.) you type in the Account name, it has to be longer then 7 Chars!
At the third Field (3.) you type in the Account passwords, it has to be bigger then 9 Chars!

If you followed 1 - 3 then the Button (4.) will be enabled, if you press it, there will be a FileSelectDialog, now you have to open up a Proxy file.

You can use Chromes Proxyfile or a raw list of Proxies. Dont bug me for Proxies! Ask silent-death instead, he sells them.

If you have selected now a Proxyfile, you will see in Field 5. Captchas poppin up, just type in the Text that appears and press once "Enter".

If you want to create lets 10 accounts and the application has 8 from 10 you can press Button (4.) again to save the accounts it has created, or you just wait to get 10 from 10 accounts, this is up to you.

A Proxy will be used once, and the reuse of a Proxy is set to 1 Minute. So if you want to create lets say, 50 accounts you should have at least 100 proxies!

Use the latest 0.3+ version! OR -> Save your created accounts to your Desktop because !!!!!! WARNING !!!!!! The textfile doesnt append accounts to a File, it replace it!!!!!!!!!

Changelog:
0.1 - initial release
0.2 - few fixes
0.3a - XP Fix, and some Gui Errors fixed... Needs testers!
0.3 - Final, easyer GUI, critical bugfix on Proxy File open process, appends now to files!
0.4 - Chrome Folder detection, if you extract this Creator into Chromes folder, it asks you to save accounts into Chrome directly!

Download:

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2013, 17:09   #6

thanxxx

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 06/24/2013, 09:07   #7

where to get the proxys?
Closed Thread