Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this a good scam or what?

Discussion on Is this a good scam or what? within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this a good scam or what?

I just thought of this scam..

Make a broadcast saying..

"Drop party in "blah blah" Taking donations

Wait for a bunch of random people to give u random items for the drop party, once you are satisfied "accidently" disconnect and dont log in for a day or to.

You cant get banned because u can say u got dced and the internet failed..

Not bad ay?
Old 07/21/2008, 14:29   #2

let me get this straight. drp party is a party fr what droping? dont get that . and i doubt anyone will give items that are better than meters for a party and i doubt u get banned for getting the items and not giving em back cuz they gave em to you their problem.... pls explain some more ....
Old 10/16/2008, 14:17   #3

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)bunny will rule!!!
Old 10/18/2008, 03:06   #4

This is a scam that was quite commonly used in Runescape back in the ol' days.
Old 10/23/2008, 07:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastoli View Post
This is a scam that was quite commonly used in Runescape back in the ol' days.
but runescape fails o.o
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A possible scam (might b a good one)
11/14/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
ok I onece posted a msg about using item id to get ur items, but now I have an other idea, all items must use some kind of code that ur comp sends to co and back to a person with wich lets say ur trading... I think the same code is used on the auto miner macro, I dunt realy know how to search fur those codes, but lets say u find a code at least of a super item (any item, even a cheep one), then u buy a pick axe and somehow change the code (swap the code of a super item with the pickaxe). ...
Somewhat good scam?O_O
03/17/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
OK suppose you have a 120+-130 rb/nrb ok first you try to sell the guy your dunno a lvl 120 rb? and he wants to buy right and u say like a stupid offer like 10 dbs aight? if he says no then say like my friend is selling his 127 second rb 130-131-127 tro water-tro-tro give him details about the char about his health and stuff like that i had 11k health but yea you just have to get the guy interestedabout that char after you do that he says how much you say 10 dbs he says ok and you ask for dbs...
A good Scam.
06/10/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Ok heres a good scam Tq lets you get the pw back if you know that person email so what you do is. give someone an acc with fullinfo ask them if they got msn this way if they got problems they can ask you.Now you still know the info and there email after they get some gears.what you do is you go to tq site and get do rest by info.put in all info and his email change pw and Bamm you got ur acc back lol.
Pritty good scam
09/05/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
-.- taken out from a request by *someone*
Scam Your Ass Off too get good items
02/01/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
1. make a n00b and shout out like "S>lvl 102 Water-Water for super items" (make sure u have another char next too u too trade items with) 2. once they whisper too u say i want the items first... 3. if they say info first leave them if they say 1 super first then the other after the info take it 4. tell them a fake one acct name 5. after he gave u the super items trade it too ur other character then delete ur noob and there u are u have super items. Hope it works for u worked for me fine