Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Scam

Discussion on Item Scam within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Scam

Im not sure if this has been posted before but...

If you have access to a character, and that person only lets you on if you aren't trade partners with it, do the following:

1. Make a noob
2. When the owner is on, give him a ridiculous offer, something like "Il sell you a Super +5 SDG SDG Club for 2 DBs.
3. Trade Partner the person. When trade partner ship is ready, get on the char, strip it to your noob.

Enjoy
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/23/2008, 06:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBDove View Post
Im not sure if this has been posted before but...

If you have access to a character, and that person only lets you on if you aren't trade partners with it, do the following:

1. Make a noob
2. When the owner is on, give him a ridiculous offer, something like "Il sell you a Super +5 SDG SDG Club for 2 DBs.
3. Trade Partner the person. When trade partner ship is ready, get on the char, strip it to your noob.

Enjoy
that would be a very mean thing to do to ur friend
Old 10/23/2008, 20:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
that would be a very mean thing to do to ur friend
Some people become friends with someone to screw them over down the line. This is a hack/scam site afterall
Old 10/25/2008, 07:58   #4

vere goooooooooooood
Closed Thread