Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO STEAL THE SHOP IN MARKET

Discussion on HOW TO STEAL THE SHOP IN MARKET within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2009, 13:27   #76

elite*gold: 0
Every1 this post is closed because its fixed now and wont work anymore,
How they fixed it:When u go stand near the person and do everything and press ok and sit close to him once he moves ,System will give u a message .Cannot set up a booth,It has nothing got to do with you even if you go to tc it will be the same lots of people complained so they fixed this please stop posting anything this thread is dead,
STM
Old 11/26/2010, 21:33   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaM.ThE.MaN View Post
Every1 this post is closed because its fixed now and wont work anymore,
How they fixed it:When u go stand near the person and do everything and press ok and sit close to him once he moves ,System will give u a message .Cannot set up a booth,It has nothing got to do with you even if you go to tc it will be the same lots of people complained so they fixed this please stop posting anything this thread is dead,
STM
You`re right, unfortunately they`ve sealed the glitch with a patch.
Old 11/27/2010, 00:50   #78

thanks for bumping a year-old thread
#request close
Old 11/27/2010, 13:54   #79

lol'd? it can help but i would rather waste time and run around market
Old 11/27/2010, 14:29   #80

Lol .. not need to get a good shop when you have enought reputation in server ...

I always sit where i found a free spot
usualy in last lines but i sell almost of my items

Anyway when i want a good shop i w8 the server maintace (4times /week)
After Dc , in 25-30 minits i login back and go in first row in market and waola .. anyway this is old thread...

anothet way is to make enought friends in co and when you see your friend's spot empty whisper him to get his spot .

#Request Close ( Old thread )
Old 11/28/2010, 08:12   #81

doesnt wor for me
Old 11/28/2010, 10:16   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk1t View Post
doesnt wor for me
ofc it dnt work. nice bumping a thread that has been patched a year ago.
#request close
Old 11/28/2010, 16:17   #83

meh its funnyer just to find someone who is selling something for eg 8000 cps and telling them to meet u at lady luck u lag near lots of people or something then taking their spot with diffrent account
Closed Thread