Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lotto theroy not proven yet?

Discussion on lotto theroy not proven yet? within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Question lotto theroy not proven yet?

hello all yet another post by me but no thx yets so plz use the thanks button ok well this therery not to win items yet steal them not litterly but ya well here we go.
ok well first of i remind u this is not proven so dont flame i was hopeing to test or some1 else was n if didnt work thread plz be cloes *** knows we have enought spam,
ok some1 said if u go into lotto n sit there for a while then u get better chance of items,in my inquzitive nature i disagrred n so i tryed to prove him rong i sat in there for an hour 2 times but won **** first time i won a met then a refined fury gem so ya but heres what i noticed.
when u enter market rules dont apply by this your wondering what i mean is in market u cant cast some skills and so on u know what i mean right like water elf,robot ,cyclone or w.e right.
period just some skills dont work in market well while i was sitting in there w8ing for the hour to go by i relized market rules dont apply u can cast those spells n stuff so that u cant get in market n u get xp kinda cool but ya so i was wondering, if you can cast speels u cant in market can u pk people cause if you can pk peolpe u w8 in lotto when some1 comes in u pk them after they pick there box then hopefuly they drop there items n after ur done pking u pick a box n u go back to the safe market=) but but this is a theroy so dont flame plzif it works thx n if u test it ill thx u ok
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/14/2008, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
no it doesn't work.
Old 08/14/2008, 17:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
its just a theory anyway...its like 50/50 or lower percentage of winning stuffs
Old 08/14/2008, 17:22   #4

Dear ***, work on your grammar. I can barely understand what you mean.
I think you ment that you can cast spells in the lottery room, and by that you kill players who come there so you get their prizes.
If so, the chance of getting THAT item is really low because you usually dont go lottery with your seller, and if you win something good, it wont drop as virual protection.
If it would, your in big trouble: People will hate the **** out of you and PK you for ever
Old 08/14/2008, 18:49   #5

even if it did one screenshot and ur banned...
Old 08/14/2008, 21:55   #6

#Request ban - Why? This guy spams the forum with useless **** that he doesn't test himself. YOU CANNOT PK IN LOTTO MAP.
Old 08/15/2008, 04:14   #7

u cant pk in market, they took that off years ago. LOL. and hell if i get to pk people in there. i would be rich!!! RICH I TELL YOU!!! MUHAUAHUAHAWAAHUA. But yea nice idea, we should find a way to bypass the pk mode maps and make it server side
Old 08/15/2008, 12:37   #8

dunno they aint updated lol >.< maybe they mistaken the game solitaire for conquer
Old 08/20/2008, 23:15   #9

oh my f... holy **** dude, seriously! LERN2ENGRISH.. PLEASE!.. I felt my IQ drop by 30 points just reading that, and it wasn't because it was a dumb idea! yes, you can kill people in there but not through pking, you would have to find someone in there idling like you did for an hour (good luck with that) while on a flame tao with an evil bat, glitch kill ftw.. Or use the old hack that allows you to pk in town.. but thats detected by the server now

anyway.. please, before you post again, stop typing like you have a massive black **** in your mouth and right hand whilst typing with your left...