Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoGame Patcher, As of now it makes a multiclient!

Discussion on CoGame Patcher, As of now it makes a multiclient! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoGame Patcher, Multiclient Maker! Get a multiclient

Now works with 5019+

Basically this is just another way of a multiclient which you can mostly do by yourself, rather then just copy and paste an already modified conquer.exe in your folder and you dont know what has been modified in it. This is just a safe way of getting a multiclient, its a simple file patcher that changes your conquer.exe into a multiclient.

This program was made with cheatengine so it will have false positives when scanned!, hopefully one of the mods will back me up on that one b/c i always seem to get people saying its a virus!

Well here are the directions,

1st way
Put this file into ur conquer folder, Then click on apply patch

2nd way if 1st doesnt work
First When you Start the Program click apply patch, It will ask where is Conquer.exe, Go to C:/ProgramFiles/Conquer2.0, Then go to Conquer.exe. Click open, After that click on apply patch again and there you go you have a multiclient. If you want to undo for any reason double click on the .exe again and click undo.

On the program itself it has the directions but for some reason it doesn't show all of the directions, if you want to see all the directions yourself then just make the program bigger by stretching it and the rest of the directions will show itself.

Thanks for your time, As of now the program itself is just called Comulticlient Patcher since that is all it has as of now.

Soon I hope it will have more features in it, for example different things in your conquer.exe will change then just a multiclient soo soon it will have more. But be sure to come back and check for any new updates on it.

I typed this quick so i might have so typos or things that arent clear just let me know if there is anything like this!

Any bugs or Questions feel free to ask on here or if you feel a need pm me .
Attached Files
File Type: rar CoMulticlientPatcher.rar (201.0 KB, 60 views)
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/04/2008, 07:16   #2

Received Thanks: 8,592
Ok i have scanned it and come across these results:
Code:
[b]Antivir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]ArcaVir:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Avast:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]AVG:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]BitDefender:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]F-Prot:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Norman:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]Rising:[/b] [color=red]Hack.Delf.fv[/color][color=green] <-- False Positive[/color]
[b]VirusBlokAda32:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
[b]VirusBuster:[/b] [color=green]Nothing found[/color]
Clean!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2008, 03:33   #3

Well seems like no1 is using this lol but o well i updated it so it makes multiclients for 5016+ i need some feedback if any lol, u can open as many clients as u want
Old 03/07/2008, 04:49   #4

very nice. works ^.^ tnx
Old 03/07/2008, 05:20   #5

thanks
Old 03/07/2008, 11:08   #6

ya none use this b4 here are more multiclients and easy to use.. blabla =\
Old 03/07/2008, 21:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterKiller View Post
ya none use this b4 here are more multiclients and easy to use.. blabla =
yah im bored tho, cheat engine isnt working so well for me right now so i cant update my other program so this was fast and easy to make so i just did that
Old 03/09/2008, 05:13   #8

ty what do u use to make these stuff??
Old 03/09/2008, 05:17   #9

for this i just used cheat engine...
Old 03/09/2008, 05:36   #10

mad good son! thanks dark
-Metal
Old 03/22/2008, 02:19   #11