Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lateralus's Completely Ridiculous Client [5372]

Discussion on Lateralus's Completely Ridiculous Client [5372] within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 03/21/2011, 02:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDoIDoIt View Post
I think you should remove the Away thing after a period of time. I bot miners and I need backround clicks removed along with the Away afk thingie. I otherwise love this multiclient. I hope you will take my suggestions into account Lateralus
use joek's com8 when he updates it, I would have to think the majority of people would not want away tags removed
Old 03/21/2011, 08:03   #32

really u made an awesome work
its best multiclient ihave ever played
and about dced issue it solved , others client keep dced
u the best lateralus
Old 03/21/2011, 17:24   #33

I found 1 bug... I sent u a message
Old 03/21/2011, 18:01   #34

It has been brought to my attention that there's a bug in viewing gear on yourself or other characters - the information about the item doesn't show up when you hover your mouse over it. My apologies, I'll see what I can do, and document exactly what I did to make the client (so that it's easier to make the client in the future), since besides this bug, the client seems to be perfect. But the absolute earliest that I'll have a new client up is by Wednesday, since I'm really busy...

To those wanting other features, like away messages removed... Just add them yourself - not everyone wants those features to be removed.
Old 03/21/2011, 18:08   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
It has been brought to my attention that there's a bug in viewing gear on yourself or other characters - the information about the item doesn't show up when you hover your mouse over it. My apologies, I'll see what I can do, and document exactly what I did to make the client (so that it's easier to make the client in the future), since besides this bug, the client seems to be perfect. But the absolute earliest that I'll have a new client up is by Wednesday, since I'm really busy...

To those wanting other features, like away messages removed... Just add them yourself - not everyone wants those features to be removed.
Erm, hovering over items and getting teh item info got a delay now. Make sure you wait a few secs before hovering your mouse off an item again. Could spare you some time if it's just TQ's buggy **** eh.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2011, 18:38   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
Erm, hovering over items and getting teh item info got a delay now. Make sure you wait a few secs before hovering your mouse off an item again. Could spare you some time if it's just TQ's buggy **** eh.
Haha, thank you! You're right. It works for me fine, I was rushing it.

Although, I did update because of a huge flaw in the removed anti-bot system that gave TQ a "chance" to catch botters. Completely forgot about one function, though I'm almost 100% it didn't hurt anyone who was using the client. No worries now, it seems that it's perfect. Oh, and I also fixed what I think is the OTHER cause of disconnects. Enjoy.

Also, I guess I'll upload several clients later for those who want those few added features, since some f*cker is stealing my work. If this guy doesn't stop stealing my client, I won't make it anymore... Feel free to tell him whatever you'd like at .

Edit: Could a moderator remove the [5372] tag? Since this is for the most recent patch, and editing titles in the original post doesn't seem to change the actual title...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2011, 20:58   #37

Received Thanks: 1,461
Quote:
Haha, thank you! You're right. It works for me fine, I was rushing it.

Although, I did update because of a huge flaw in the removed anti-bot system that gave TQ a "chance" to catch botters. Completely forgot about one function, though I'm almost 100% it didn't hurt anyone who was using the client. No worries now, it seems that it's perfect. Oh, and I also fixed what I think is the OTHER cause of disconnects. Enjoy.

Also, I guess I'll upload several clients later for those who want those few added features, since some f*cker is stealing my work. If this guy doesn't stop stealing my client, I won't make it anymore... Feel free to tell him whatever you'd like at .

Edit: Could a moderator remove the [5372] tag? Since this is for the most recent patch, and editing titles in the original post doesn't seem to change the actual title...

What an idiot... My Hack-Pack is here more then 1 year and I just posted the multi... And you saying I am stealing your work? Hahaha... Wait till I update the download links and you can see HOW I worked on MY multi... Have Fun!

P.S. I expect your apologies
Old 03/21/2011, 21:31   #38

The Faster Logging was never included in Veco's, The rest (besides the no dc, which he recently added when his "Hack-Pack" came back) were there.
Old 03/21/2011, 22:07   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbladel View Post
The Faster Logging was never included in Veco's, The rest (besides the no dc, which he recently added when his "Hack-Pack" came back) were there.
Though he may have done his own edits in the past, I guarantee he blatantly copied my second uploaded client for 5377 (the one where I accidentally removed the whisper/face system, problems with the ping subtype packet 0x3F1, and the flaws in the anti-anti-bot system), added a few public edits and called it his own creation. Is it just by chance that he managed to emulate my every edit (and mistake?) on his own, though I edited line after line after line of instructions and every line besides the few public edits he made looks exactly like my client? I think not.

To help stop people from using vecko12's client (my old uploaded client) and to fill a request by HowDoIDoIt, I've uploaded a "+" and "++" client, along with uploading yet another updated client. The features have been updated. This will be my last upload until the next patch, unless there's a huge bug. Sorry for so many updates, but they're needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 01:26   #40

Quote:
This is the pinnacle of all edited clients.
Works for patch 5377.

Information: To those who remember my cracked anti-bot system client, this is basically that... on crack. I've stripped out as much as I possibly could without it affecting gameplay at all - such as things done by the client that you don't actually know are being done. This client runs extremely smoothly and MUCH MUCH faster than the normal crapped up one.

Features for the normal client:
- Completely removed anti-bot system, you should be able to bot freely with this client; the anti-bot system includes loads of functions aimed to capture botters.
- Faster login.
- Uses less resources than any other client, including the official one.
- Multiclient.
- Run Conquer.exe directly.
- Revive at 5 seconds.
- Revive while moving.
- PM commands enabled.
- Signout page removed.
- Antivirus removed.
- Chatfilter removed (from loading, though I don't think they use this anymore).
- Tips removed.
- No time limit on spamming.
- Background click checks removed. (I think?)
- Faster fatal strike time.

Features for the + client:
- All features of the normal client.
- Away AFK effect removed.

Features for the ++ client:
- All features of the + client.
- FPS unlocked.

PM Commands:
Code:
* /break: Disconnects client
* /color in FF FF FF FF format
* /look %d: Change user model (1, 2, 3, 4)
* /mount %d: Unknown
* /rolescale %d: Change spawn size
* /ver: Print version information
* /scale %u: Change map zoom
* /data %s: Unknown
* /addeffect %s: Add effect (Names in ini/3DEffect.ini)
* /addaction %d %d: Add action (Action Id, Direction)
* /addmsg %s: Add system message
* /mapcolor %x: Unknown

Small bugs and glitches may occur, as I don't sufficiently test the clients. If there is a bug or a glitch, post about it, but I probably won't fix it, as I won't be able to pinpoint the problem... This is NOT an easy client to make. Press thanks if you use or plan on using it, or appreciate the hard work that has gone into making and updating this.

How to use: Simply extract this file with an RAR extractor, such as WinRAR or 7-Zip, and place it in your main Conquer folder (for most, the location is C:\Program Files\Conquer Online 2.0), overwriting the previous client.
... Haha... Who is the stealer now??

Quote:
Though he may have done his own edits in the past, I guarantee he blatantly copied my second uploaded client for 5377 (the one where I accidentally removed the whisper/face system, problems with the ping subtype packet 0x3F1, and the flaws in the anti-anti-bot system), added a few public edits and called it his own creation. Is it just by chance that he managed to emulate my every edit (and mistake?) on his own, though I edited line after line after line of instructions and every line besides the few public edits he made looks exactly like my client? I think not.

To help stop people from using vecko12's client (my old uploaded client) and to fill a request by HowDoIDoIt, I've uploaded a "+" and "++" client, along with uploading yet another updated client. The features have been updated. This will be my last upload until the next patch, unless there's a huge bug. Sorry for so many updates, but they're needed.
Hmm... U said that u can't update your multi cuz u don't have the client? Now u got the client when I uploaded the multi with other functions?
Old 03/22/2011, 01:29   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecko12 View Post
... Haha... Who is the stealer now??
You, still. The information behind my new additions is public knowledge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 01:38   #42

Quote:
You, still. The information behind my new additions is public knowledge.
Nah, you wrong... Btw download the multi again I just re-uploaded with 1 new feature

P.S. I don't want to be annoyed with you and I want to tell u only 3 things:
1) I don't stole ur multi
2) If u want, its not a problem, I will ask some moderator to remove my thread (cuz I already got multi in the Hack-Pack - working on him from 1-2 years ago)
3) I only want Fun, and at least 1 Fu*king *Thank* from the e-pvpers ppl to know that Helped them.

Have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 01:44   #43

I JUST HAVE ONE DUBOUT ! with this we can bot with CoOperative with 0% of getting bot jailed right ?
Old 03/22/2011, 01:47   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecko12 View Post
Nah, you wrong... Btw download the multi again I just re-uploaded with 1 new feature

P.S. I don't want to be annoyed with you and I want to tell u only 3 things:
1) I don't stole ur multi
2) If u want, its not a problem, I will ask some moderator to remove my thread (cuz I already got multi in the Hack-Pack - working on him from 1-2 years ago)
3) I only want Fun, and at least 1 Fu*king *Thank* from the e-pvpers ppl to know that Helped them.

Have fun!
You did steal my client. You have the exact same changes as mine and the same bruteforce approach to making the client. . I was the first one to attempt to do this. Perhaps you've stolen the logic I've applied to that client from whenever I first released it. Ironically, the client in your hack-pack was exactly the same as my bugged one. Coincidence that your client had the same edits and the same BUGS as mine? Come on. 'Fess up. I hate liars, but I hate stealers most of all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennymurais View Post
I JUST HAVE ONE DUBOUT ! with this we can bot with CoOperative with 0% of getting bot jailed right ?
Maybe not 100%... but very close.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 01:49   #45

but it's safe to bot with main ? cuz i just rb , and i already went to BJ 2....