Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BotterCO Proxy - One of the best bots in CO history

Discussion on BotterCO Proxy - One of the best bots in CO history within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/31/2010, 03:27   #16

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Just wondering if that is the fastest way in your vid?
Looks slow compared to com.
Old 03/31/2010, 04:16   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mio View Post
Just wondering if that is the fastest way in your vid?
Looks slow compared to com.
Well if you find out let us know. I never tried Mimic due to the possibility of a key logger. That key logger information came from a user of QO-Proxy (old proxy same owner as com).

@High9
Ehh its a proxy. The point is so TQ don't know your ip address. If they ban the ip it takes all of 10 seconds to write the command to change the ip address of the server. You'd be stupid to proxy bot using your real ip address on botting accounts. Even still TQ won't do a thing to you other than claiming your account is "shared" if you get hacked.
Old 03/31/2010, 07:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by .John View Post
No, they can't and wont ban you. High6 is expressing his jealousy for the fact that he can no longer crack the proxy
Not to be rude, but they can very well do that, but I really doubt they would.
Old 03/31/2010, 08:19   #19

It is taking forever to log in, it says its logging into account server but its taking forever. any tips??
Old 03/31/2010, 08:45   #20

Received Thanks: 1,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greens44 View Post
Well if you find out let us know. I never tried Mimic due to the possibility of a key logger. That key logger information came from a user of QO-Proxy (old proxy same owner as com).

@High9
Ehh its a proxy. The point is so TQ don't know your ip address. If they ban the ip it takes all of 10 seconds to write the command to change the ip address of the server. You'd be stupid to proxy bot using your real ip address on botting accounts. Even still TQ won't do a thing to you other than claiming your account is "shared" if you get hacked.
greens dont take this the wrong way, as im not trying to start trouble, but your mis understand the concept. you are getting a standard web based proxy confused with how this works.

in a web based proxy system:

1. your computer ---> another computer with different ip ----> server ur connecting to

in bco / mimic / any other co proxy (apart from when mimic did that INRECIBLY clever beta where u installed no software, but thats another story):

2. your pc ---> your pc ----> co server

(apart from bco's login to co servers, which infact is):

3. your pc ---> bco's server --> co server

the point being your not using an external ip to mask your address, your using the point inbetween (the proxy) to manipulate the packets. ie you may send one from your client to the proxy that says 'jump from 1 to 2', but when the proxy gets this information, it changes it to 'jump from 1 to 10' and then sends it on to the server. however in example 2 (the main thing to focus on), there is no intermediate point, hense tq knows exactly the place the connection came from, but it expects it to be from your computer, so there isnt a problem.

however in example 3, ALL the connections are now coming (not for the whole time of game playing, but just from the auth server) from the bco ip address. and unlike a traditional proxy connectino, you can just swap out that mid point for another address, it is FIXED to bco's ip address, as they are the intermediate point, (unless of course they proxy from there, hint hint bco boys, altho granted finding a constantly up proxy that u need to change every so often and supports that many users at speed is a big ask :P), and thus all inbound connects to tq's auth server thru bco WILL come from their ip address, and thus is VERY easy (possibly the easiest thing u could do on a computer) to id every bot user and get them banned before they even finish logging in.

anyway, im not trying to shit people up, im sure bco boys will find a good solution to this problem, im just explaining the concepts of the technology behind all this, happy botting people

edit: forgot to say that in example one, the mid point (the proxy server) is interchangable, thus you can change the ip much more easily, however dont forget even in this situation (which cant happen as bco server NEEDS to be the mid point), you are still literally changing the mid point, and im pretty sure 99% of proxy servers dont host bco for u to swap between however it still stands that for 99% of ur connection time u will be using example 2, dont get confused and think that whilst running the proxy u are going thru their servers at any time other than game login time
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/31/2010, 11:44   #21

is the VIP version of the bot has a blue mouse notifier now???
Old 03/31/2010, 12:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemied View Post
is the VIP version of the bot has a blue mouse notifier now???
not yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2010, 22:07   #23

I must log in if i must tell me how to do it , please.
Old 03/31/2010, 22:27   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koziol123 View Post
I must log in if i must tell me how to do it , please.

Check the forum.
Old 04/01/2010, 08:35   #25

Does this work on private servers?
Old 04/01/2010, 11:05   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishak View Post
Does this work on private servers?
No it doesn't, sorry.
Old 04/01/2010, 11:24   #27

Can anyone explain how to use it. It gives me the file C:\DOCUME~1\BERMUD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\firefox.exe8085 35658392818763811 when i try to open it says windows cant reconize and when i go to find a appropriate program to open it it says it cant find the program.
Old 04/01/2010, 12:04   #28

Vip Version Sucks,It was good when for the VIP Version no one has to pay, now not anyone has a credit card and money
Old 04/01/2010, 12:58   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagabDarkness View Post
Can anyone explain how to use it. It gives me the file C:\DOCUME~1\BERMUD~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\firefox.exe8085 35658392818763811 when i try to open it says windows cant reconize and when i go to find a appropriate program to open it it says it cant find the program.
For FAQ and such please visit:

Old 04/01/2010, 13:50   #30

Limited Version Sucks!
Closed Thread