Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Initial Release] ConquerBot - BoostBot Conquer Online 3 Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 464
Thumbs up [Initial Release] ConquerBot - BoostBot Conquer Online 3 Bot

[CENTER]

Features:
  • Auto loot hunting
  • Customize route/item settings
  • Auto Repair Weapons
  • Auto Skill Useage
  • HP Potion Useage

We reccommend using the warrior class.

Coupon: BOOSTBOT5

Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/12/2018, 22:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Anyone tried this?

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2018, 23:04   #3

elite*gold: 2
I payed for it and never received my information that i payed for it. Still waiting for an activation key.

Also, it is being detected as a virus. Be careful guys. I don't think this is very good. Will update as i get more information.

This is also for mobile conquer i believe.

update: after a few hours still never received my key. This is 100% spam/scammer.

Still waiting for key. Virus that i received ****** my pc. Waiting to restore my desktop back currently. Contacted real owners of company. They have no idea what conquer online is. Can provide pics with details if needed. 100% this is a scam and needs to be removed.
Old 08/13/2018, 04:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJodyD View Post
I payed for it and never received my information that i payed for it. Still waiting for an activation key.

Also, it is being detected as a virus. Be careful guys. I don't think this is very good. Will update as i get more information.

This is also for mobile conquer i believe.
This is not a scam. We received no support requests, we would be happy to help you. We apologize for any inconvenience and as this was just released our process has not been perfected. We will work to make it more clear where to access your license key in the future.

You can find your license key in your purchases section, here:

This is not for mobile conquer.

There is no virus, that is just false, please remove that from your post. It is falsely flagged because of it's interaction with game, like all bots on PC. You can create an exception in antivirus and it will work.

Please post on the forum for future support or come to our discord chat. We are happy to help.

Update: We have fixed the email system to show your license key upon purchase.

Old 08/13/2018, 17:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInjured View Post
This is not a scam. We received no support requests, we would be happy to help you. We apologize for any inconvenience and as this was just released our process has not been perfected. We will work to make it more clear where to access your license key in the future.

You can find your license key in your purchases section, here:

This is not for mobile conquer.

There is no virus, that is just false, please remove that from your post. It is falsely flagged because of it's interaction with game, like all bots on PC. You can create an exception in antivirus and it will work.

Please post on the forum for future support or come to our discord chat. We are happy to help.

Update: We have fixed the email system to show your license key upon purchase.
Proof is in the pudding. Contacted the discord server from site who said he dealt with the owner before who is a POS who would scam his own grandmother. He wouldn't advise dealing with the creator of this bot. Also, been almost 24 hours still no key received for bot. 100% scammer. Don't buy this guys you have been warned. Also, checked the link mentioned above no key. I also had to restore my pc last night because the Trojan found from the bot ****** my pc. if anyone wants more info you can contact me.
Old 08/13/2018, 21:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJodyD View Post
Proof is in the pudding. Contacted the discord server from site who said he dealt with the owner before who is a POS who would scam his own grandmother. He wouldn't advise dealing with the creator of this bot. Also, been almost 24 hours still no key received for bot. 100% scammer. Don't buy this guys you have been warned. Also, checked the link mentioned above no key. I also had to restore my pc last night because the Trojan found from the bot ****** my pc. if anyone wants more info you can contact me.
I logged in as your account and went to the link and the license key was there. I can send you the license key manually over discord, I have sent you a request. We are a registered business that has been providing safe downloads since 2015.

Please respond to my discord friend request, we can at least work out a refund for you.

Also, please stop saying the bot is a virus. I spent a long time and hours to provide a bot that people that people want. It works, it is virus free, and you have received the license key. If a mod would contact me I would love to get them the download so they can test and prove the file is safe. There are false positives due to the communication with the game. It is the nature of the bot program. Please provide evidence of all of your claims or stop hurting our business. I don't want your money, I want you to be a happy customer. I am 100% more than happy to refund, and we would have done so easily with a simple request had you contacted us on the forums or discord, and we still will.
Old 08/13/2018, 22:27   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,336
You know, I'm pretty quick to say something's fake in this community, but I'm much quicker to say that TehJodyD is a complete idiot. I wouldn't worry about him. If someone else has a legitimate complaint, then I'd say that's worth trusting. Also, maybe this should be in the black market section if it's a paid service? Idk, really. I guess it's fine here.
Old 08/13/2018, 23:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
You know, I'm pretty quick to say something's fake in this community, but I'm much quicker to say that TehJodyD is a complete idiot. I wouldn't worry about him. If someone else has a legitimate complaint, then I'd say that's worth trusting. Also, maybe this should be in the black market section if it's a paid service? Idk, really. I guess it's fine here.
Thank you.
Old 08/14/2018, 18:52   #9

Derp I'm sorry for putting proof in the pudding. Again people, fair warning be cautious.
Old 08/14/2018, 19:00   #10

anyone else have looked into it?
Old 08/14/2018, 21:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicwhip View Post
anyone else have looked into it?
I can give 3 hour free trial keys and access to the download to those who PM.
Old 08/14/2018, 21:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInjured View Post
I can give 3 hour free trial keys and access to the download to those who PM.
pmed you
Old 08/15/2018, 04:35   #13

Maybe i'll give it a try
Old 08/15/2018, 07:03   #14

The bot is current in beta stages. It was by only the developer at first so it is rough around the edges. We will add more to it and make it user friendly as time goes on.
Old 08/16/2018, 06:55   #15
You're the one who died

Received Thanks: 3,333
Your site is missing a backlink to epvp, please make sure to add one.
Also: Please use the Black Market section for paid bots.

#closed

Closed Thread

Tags
conquer online bot, conquerbot

« New AutoClicker! | Conquer Online Mobile bots (Macros) »