Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Bots & Macros
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll)

Discussion on [5206] SirHooks v0.01 (eventually will also contain all the features of melee.dll) within the CO2 Bots & Macros forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/13/2010, 08:41   #841

elite*gold: 0
how to run sirhook and whats the effect on that?
Old 01/13/2010, 09:35   #842

Hello,
I need help with this version of Sir Hook.The bot works great, but the game get really slow and lag..really annoying. Can some1 guide me on this? I use Window 7 and i don't think it's because of not updating the net frame.
Old 01/13/2010, 11:24   #843

yes, it so good. But if you can add pick up item, so it very usefull.
Thanks.............so..................much
Old 01/13/2010, 11:25   #844

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller99 View Post
Hello
I have some problem about the sp skill for ninji
the bot works great, but when it uses fatalstrike sometimes(most of the time)
it disconnects
the most kill i got from not disconnecting was 400-500 kills from gotto
yes, me too. And can you add auto XP ?
Old 01/13/2010, 11:38   #845

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzkits View Post
Put your xp skill in f10
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2010, 11:50   #846

Received Thanks: 1,431
hmm well i tried to multipage quote, apparently u cant :P

the all items (for adventure zone) tick box is already in the next version

if u get stuck stay at same spawn, try and make the bot move, ie clicking jump urself, to find a new spawn, and that will make it learn about the other spawn

the dc function is planned, but wont be in the next release i doubt

refined/uni/etc pickup is already coded and will next in next version

the person that said about the jumping range for non dc fatal strike, dont worry next release has a fs that didnt dc the whole of yesterday, and also have sped it up a bit on non 1 hit mobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmechanic View Post
Hello,
I need help with this version of Sir Hook.The bot works great, but the game get really slow and lag..really annoying. Can some1 guide me on this? I use Window 7 and i don't think it's because of not updating the net frame.
this is due to the path finder kicking in to find more mobs, dont worry it gets its own thread in next release (already coded) so conquer wont freeze temporarily

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanxelgin View Post
any one have aimbot please message me
you a dick. go die. get some skills, and i bet ur a fucking n00b toxic fog then zapper. honestly, just go and die

Quote:
yes, it so good. But if you can add pick up item, so it very usefull.
Thanks.............so..................much
as i said above, already coded, will be in the next release

Quote:
rtfm or wtfv (watch the fucking videos :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by effJosh View Post
Put your xp skill in f10
thank you
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/13/2010, 12:09   #847

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewxxx View Post
for anyone having the same error as andrewxxx , reinstall the .net framework 3.5 from here and it should work well,,, it worked for me
it can be downloaded from here
Old 01/13/2010, 12:14   #848

and BWT @ clintonselke and Warlax , nice work you have done with this bot,, you are like super programmers ,, goood job and keep up the good work xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2010, 12:35   #849

Wwarlock....when will be the nxt release????
we are all waiting for it...coz v0.03 is better then v0.06 lolz.....
do u already have the sirhook V0.07 yet??
plz if u don't post it on...
i am sick and tired of relogging on and plus GM might see that i keep dcing from the sever and sending out a chance for gm is ban us...
I am worry coz i got ban for switch ip address so...fast.

Meaning that Gm has a reason to ban us.

So....plz if u do have the new version to sirhook plz....post it.
Look at how many ppl and posting on the blog telling that the bot has many problems

PS: Thank to ur bot i have now got a lvl 124 ninji acc. From lvl 100 to Lvl 124 in a week or less.....
hahaha i wish this bot can go on forever

For the last time
THANK YOU FOR THE BOT....
it like the same as SV hahah
Keep up the good work

i am not trying to get u to finish the bot quicky...just want to know when it is the release date xD ^^
Old 01/13/2010, 13:04   #850

well clints been storming ahead with the new gui, as in literally coding non stop, lol once again i repeat that man never sleeps, and also hes stuck in a config saver/loader, so next release is gunna be a big one. just a few more things to finalise and ull have another release. i expect either today or tomorrow, unless any major bugs or anything happen

edit: and if ur worried about dc's and they only happen during fs, lol got a quick and simple solution for u, dont use fs :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2010, 13:28   #851

I WANT THE BOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
well clints been storming ahead with the new gui, as in literally coding non stop, lol once again i repeat that man never sleeps, and also hes stuck in a config saver/loader, so next release is gunna be a big one. just a few more things to finalise and ull have another release. i expect either today or tomorrow, unless any major bugs or anything happen

edit: and if ur worried about dc's and they only happen during fs, lol got a quick and simple solution for u, dont use fs :P
haha....sorry i didn't mean to hurt u like this haha
I don't care if it is finish or not
I JUST WANT THE BOT XP hahaha
PLEASE BE QUICK hahaa...
I am waiting for the bot...it is 1:25pm where i am living and it is at night, so i be waiting for the bot.....hope u finish it...
i am tired lolz..
can u upload to megaloader or the normal one...coz i can't download the ones that the u post

thx
Old 01/13/2010, 15:21   #852

Quote:
Originally Posted by leisure123 View Post
Hey Clinton, warlax, and all others who work on this bot, Thank you very much for this bot. It works like a charm.
I was wondering if you guys could add disconnect on white/red/black/GM names in the next version. Thanks again.
ok i know have a reason why this MUST be implemented in next release, i was plvling in BI las night with high lvl archer, but then i fell asleep behind my pc... 0.o

ok so i wake up just to see my guy jumping aroung in botjail, cuz some ASSWHIPE reported me at helpdesk, and a GM teleported to me, whispered me multiple times, then botjailed me cuz i wasnt reacting...

plz make auto dc when GM teleports near u PLZ, would save me allot of stress, lol xD
Old 01/13/2010, 15:32   #853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maffiagang View Post
ok i know have a reason why this MUST be implemented in next release, i was plvling in BI las night with high lvl archer, but then i fell asleep behind my pc... 0.o

ok so i wake up just to see my guy jumping aroung in botjail, cuz some ASSWHIPE reported me at helpdesk, and a GM teleported to me, whispered me multiple times, then botjailed me cuz i wasnt reacting...

plz make auto dc when GM teleports near u PLZ, would save me allot of stress, lol xD
ooo thats a bit of a major bummer. and thing is, if it was an invis gm, theres nothing we coulda done about it neway, as it wouldnt appear on the mob list

and its ok dc is top of list for things to add, but im 99 pct sure it wont be in next release, coz we wanna put the new gui out first
Old 01/13/2010, 15:51   #854

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlax View Post
if it was an invis gm, theres nothing we coulda done about it neway, as it wouldnt appear on the mob list
0.o, u just made me **** my pants, i did not know they could tele invis to u 0.o

i also used Jproxy a while ago, and it always dced me when GM was near (or tele next to u), so i dont think they invis tele much unless they know u use bot with GM dc

btw man wth are u from 0.o i see u post almost 24/7... very nice btw lol
Old 01/13/2010, 16:02   #855

lol im from england, and lol i do seem to have become a bit of a forum addict :P just always keen to get new ideas tho i guess the latest and greatest being the pick up pots, but only up to like 5 or summit, cant remember who said it, but think thats a really great idea, that way u still have room for mets. lol not even started on that one, but its definately in the todo list.

and heres a quick sneak peak at the release notes for next version, just writing em now tho, so there may be some other stuff ive forgotten, lol its quite a big one:

Release v0.07:
- Completely reworked the GUI
- Added config saving
- Wall jump added
- Auto loots refined/unique/elite/supers
- Gave xp skills a selectable hotkey, hopefully no more n00b "how do i xp skill" in forums
- Sped up the path finder
- Can now loot mid fatalstrike
- Sped up fatal strike on non 1 hit mobs
- Added Xp display in status
- Added VP display in status
- Added loot all option, for adventure zone
- Auto patches the Away status, so you cant get caught moving whilst away
- Bugfix: Bot now stops if u have 0 hp, rather than still trying to go places as a ghost (ie looting)
- Bugfix: Stopped the client freeze, pathfind for finding more mobs now uses a seperate thread
- Bugfix: Stopped density map setting the middle of a non walkable area being a spawn
- Bugfix: No more dc's in fatal strike!
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread