Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash Royale Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clash Royale Pushing Services From A Professional Competitive player

Discussion on Clash Royale Pushing Services From A Professional Competitive player within the Clash Royale Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clash Royale Pushing Services From A Professional Competitive player

About Me
  • Hi, my name is JHo, and I am here to offer my professional pushing services.
  • I am a competitive player for 50 kings, having finished second with them in a $1000 CR Gamebattles League
  • I represent them is other prestigious leagues such as CRL(Clan Royale League) and RPL(Royal Premier League)
  • My PB is 4.9k, however, I have pushed accounts to over 5.7k trophies!!!
  • My ign is Stanley, and I currently do not reside in any clan. If you do not trust my skill, I'd be happy to drop by your clan and demonstrate
TOS
  • You will pay me through PayPal
  • You will pay me before I push you
  • The pushing will take between an hour to a day depending on your trophy range and the amount of trophies you would like me to push you
  • I might not be able to push you if your card levels are unreasonably under leveled for the trophy range you are asking me to push you to
  • The service is only through iOS
Prices
  • 1000-2000 $1 per 100 trophies
  • 2000-2500 $2 per 100 trophies
  • 2500-3000 $3 per 100 trophies
  • 3000-3500 $5 per 100 trophies
  • 3500-4000 $6 per 100 trophies
  • 4000-4500 $7 per 100 trophies
  • 4500-5000 $7 per 100 trophies
Prices Are Negiotable

People That I Have Pushed
  • Snak(In Clan 50 Kings Team) From 4K to 4.6k
  • Froyo Clockwork(In Clan Soaw Esports) From 4.8k to 5k
  • Deep V(In Clan Soaw Esports) From 5.5k to 5.7k
If You Are Interested, Please PM me or Respond in This Thread. Tell me your card levels, trophy range, and how many trophies you would like me to push you. Thanks!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2017, 04:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm me please