Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TH12 / ALMOST FULLY MAXED ACCOUNT / 60/60/30 / Supercell ID available!

Discussion on TH12 / ALMOST FULLY MAXED ACCOUNT / 60/60/30 / Supercell ID available! within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up TH12 / ALMOST FULLY MAXED ACCOUNT / 60/60/30 / Supercell ID available!

Hello,
I have decided to sell the account as I don't have enough time to keep up with my daily tasks.
I really hope that my account can land in good hands and make someone really happy!

Heroes: 60/60/30

Walls: lvl 13 - x56
lvl 12 - x244

All maxed defenses! (Cannon x6 and Mortar x4 missing + new Inferno and traps)

Login Informations: Android (Supercell ID Available)*!!

Never been linked to iOS!!

NO Cheap Gems!!

Pictures about the account :

The account is getting stronger by days because i keep farming on it untill it is sold. So you will get a stronger account then you see in the pictures!

*Having Supercell ID available makes the account 100% safe as it will remove all the access from other devices other than yours and makes the account playable on both iOS and Android!

PRICE : 150$
With Email Access details

RFS : Quit

My Contact Details :
l
l
l
V
Add in discord
(DISCORD) : drawdEdward#0455
Old 11/05/2018, 23:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Negotiable?
Old 11/15/2018, 16:06   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is Fraud!!CHEATER!!

drawdEdward#0455 is his discord name.He is total fraud.He asked me to pay from paypal for his TH12 account.As I couldn't do payment from paypal, he asked me to buy him steam wallet gift card which has key containing it.I bought card in trade for TH12 account.Then I gave him steam key through discord.After giving him key he is not replying to my messages and he already redeemed steam wallet card..Now I lost my 50$, even he didn't give me TH12 account.Such a fraud he is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qeeb View Post
Negotiable?
He is fraud..Cheated me..He will cheat you also..I think moderator Takes legal action against him..Ban him from this site or anyother site..