Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B] Clash of Clans Lv. 103 Rh. Lv10

Discussion on [B] Clash of Clans Lv. 103 Rh. Lv10 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[B] Clash of Clans Lv. 103 Rh. Lv10

Hey Leute biete hier meinen Clash of Clans Account an, da ich bestimmt seit nun etwa einem Jahr nicht mehr gespielt habe.

Account Level 103
Rathaus Level 10
Heldenlevel 13 und 10
Bauarbeiter 4

Der Account ist mit keiner Supercell ID verbunden.

Screenshots bekommt ihr gern auf Anfrage.
Bei Angeboten oder Fragen einfach anschreiben. Oder bei Steam, Telegram adden.

Natürlich würde ich first gehen oder über einen MM traden.