Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Max th8 for semi max th9

Discussion on Selling Max th8 for semi max th9 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Max th8 for semi max th9

I have a Max th8 with name change.
It has 4 builders.
BH lvl 6 with Battle machine lvl 5
I will be trading on discord. #Walrus0963
Pictures will also be shown there
I will not trade first.

Thanks.

Tags
clash of clans, max th8, trade

Similar Threads
[Selling] ~~~SELLING TH9 BASE WITH TH8 MAX LVL 92~~
12/28/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Community, I'm selling here my Clash of Clans Account with TH8 Max. Some buildings are max for TH9 too. Only Paypal. The Base Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen :mofo: Mittlerweile ist eine Kanone auf lvl 11 die andere Kaserne wird grade auf Max geuppt und ein Tesla auch.
[Trading] COC th9, th8, th7 for a maxed th8 trading
06/28/2016 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome Guys, I am back again. I am Mr. Monox, If you are able to satisfy what I need then you will be highly rewarded. I will give you 3 Clash of Clans accounts... Yes 3 Clash of Clans account... Only... Only you have to give me a maxed th8 account... I will give you a th9 (LEVEL 81) (JUST BECAUSE TH9 IS TOUGH) & A th8 account (LEVEL 65) (JUST BECAUSE ITS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE SO MANY ACCOUNTS PROPERLY)(WITH 400+ gems) & A th7 maxed account (LEVEL 64) (AGAIN I SAY ITS DIFFICULT TO MANAGE SO...
[Selling] TH9 Max wall + defenses +TH8 Maxed base
10/15/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 3 Replies
Hello , i'm selling my CoC account since i won't be playing anymore due to the lack of time. Here are some pictures of my TH9 base : https://i.gyazo.com/69a2ff4d6c1cd5efbdc80db5049e0753.png https://i.gyazo.com/7d250da1fa75182e61749144d7029da8.png All maxed buildings. 2 Builders working on heroes. The TH8 base went TH9 : have archer queen , new traps and i'm upgrading the lab/spellfactory/clan castle and army camps first.
[Trading] TH8 (90LVL) Almost Max+TH9 (103LVL) Good For TH9 MAX
09/22/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
I will give this two accounts for TH9 max :) I am not a tricker :) epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. epvpImg: *nomnomnom*, we eat your images. epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! epvpImg: superb image hosting. Contact me at PM or post your offer :) Any offers? :)