Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL TH9 LV105 HEROES 17/15

Discussion on SELL TH9 LV105 HEROES 17/15 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb SELL TH9 LV105 HEROES 17/15

DEUTSCH

Hallo liebe Clasher,

ich verkaufe hier meinen Rathaus 9 Account Level 105, da ich keinen Spaß mehr am Spiel habe.
Walls sind ca. 160 Stück auf Lv.9 und ca. 90 Stück auf Lv.8. Account ist Maxed Out! Infos könnt ihr den Bildern entnehmen. Namensänderung ist nicht mehr möglich! Name ist normal ohne irgendwelche Sonderzeichen und beinhaltet ein "Lord". Außerdem habe ich über die Zeit noch 2000 Juwelen angesammelt.

Ich gebe den Google Account komplett ab, da er nur zum CoC spielen verwendet wurde.
Für alle Apple User: Gerne helfe ich euch bei der Übertragung auf euer Apple Gerät, danach erhaltet ihr den Zugriff auf den Google-Account und könnt dort das Passwort ändern.

Schreibt mir eine PN für einen Preisvorschlag!

Für weitere Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung.

ENGLISH

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my TH9 Clash of Clans account because I don't like to play anymore.
Walls: around 160 pieces Lv. 9, around 90 pieces Lv. 8
The Account is maxed out! More information you can get from the pictures. You can't change the name anymore! The name hasnt any special symbols and includes a "Lord". Also you get around 2000 gems for free!

I give away the complete google account because it was only used for CoC.
Apple User: I can help you to transfer the account to an Apple device, then I give you the google account and you can change the password.

Please PM me a price suggestion.

Stay free to ask for more questions.

Bilder / Pictures:

NUR PAYPAL / ONLY PAYPAL !!!
Closed Thread

Tags
account, clash of clans, sell