Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Th9 with Th8 defence.. good Troops

Discussion on Th9 with Th8 defence.. good Troops within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Th9 with Th8 defence.. good Troops

I Gonna Sell my loved Coc Acc..
Its Th9 with a fully Th8 maxed defence
All Walls are lvl 8
my over all lvl is 101
Troops:
Archers lvl 6
Barbarians Lvl 6
Giants Lvl 5
Wall Breaker Lvl 5
Loons Lvl 6
Wizard Lvl 5
Pekka Lvl 3 (in upgrade)
Dragon Lvl 3

Dark Troops:
Minions Lvl 5
Hog Rider Lvl 5
Valkyre Lvl 1
Golem Lvl 1 (upgrading soon)
Lava Hound Lvl 1

Spells:
Heal Lvl 5
Rage Lvl 5
Jump Lvl 1
Light Lvl 5

Its a good Acc i still love .. if youre interested add me on skype (you will recieve Screenshots then)

You can offer me what you want to pay (please be serious )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 78|TH 8| MAXED OUT troops |
06/24/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to sell this account since I don't play it anymore.Most of the defenses are maxed out and spells also.Just looking for a good offer that catches my eye.
RUSHED TH10 GOOD TROOPS
06/18/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Selling via paypal or trading this account for non rushed maxed base th8-9 with change name and link available , not going first so don't waste time in trying to scam . http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=236449&stc=1&d=1434582058 http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=236449&stc=1&d=1434581975
[Selling] GOOD 1 DEFENCE PURE
06/11/2015 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Hey i am trying to sell my 1 Defence pure its a good account with alot of potential! It has a firecape. Monkeymadness done. 72 Questpoints. The account got approximately 5m+ in items. I am the only owner of this account. The account is not muted. I am selling it for 120 Dollars. Payment goes trough Paypal. Contact me on skype: Sondrerage Trade will go through an middleman or buyer pays first. Here are some pictures of it.
[Help] adding commands to change attack defence m-attack and m-defence
12/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Yeah,is this possible if so can someone give me the run down on how to do it,and maybe if possible the command also does anyone know how to make it so a gm/pm can get more hp,and also what is the id for gmrobes/gold goodluck garments in the 5165 server Thanks help apprciated