Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Townhall 8 Level 82

Discussion on Max Townhall 8 Level 82 within the Clash of Clans Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max Townhall 8 Level 82

Hey guys, well i'm selling my clash of clans account (quitting the game and would rather get a few bucks out of it rather than give it away)

The base is completely MAXED out for town hall 8 except for 3 barracks which are level 9 and elixir collectors- everything else is maxed out though EVEN THE WALLS!

The account is also currently upgrading to townhall and that upgrade will be done in 9 days.

If you want to buy the account, then message me on KIK - "Kingof_nigeria" , reply to this thread, or message me on facebook!

Also, the account is unlinked and has the 1 time name change still available.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before buying the account, just know that I will not be giving the login information first, so do not attempt to scam.

I'll also provide pictures of the account once you message me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CoC Account Level 91 Townhall 10 Zwangsverkauf
06/09/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 9 Replies
Guten Tag liebe Community! Nun verkaufe ich meinen geliebten Clash of Clans Account in den ich sehr viel geld, Liebe und Mühe gekauft habe wenn auch nur ungerne. Mein Auto Motor meines BMWs ist kaputt gegangen bevor ich pberhaupt 18 wurde und mit meinem Azubi Gehalt st das leider nicht zu bezahlen deswegenhilft mir jeder Cent. Zu dem Account: Es wurden mehr als 100€ reingesteckt. Er war 3 Monate gebannt weil Supercell gemeint hat ich würde meinen Account verkaufen was allerdings nicht dér...
[Selling] Selling my CoC Level 56 + BARBARIAN KING! AND TOWNHALL LEVEL 8
04/13/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Send me PN or add me Skype. liam_a.
[Selling] CoC Account LvL 84 Townhall 8 Outmaxed. *Cheap*
03/17/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 10 Replies
As topic says i sell my CoC account LvL 84 Townhall 8 all Buildings max Level. Only the Walls need 1 more level to be max! Fighters all outmaxed level for townhall8. 500+ gems left- 6 million elixier left 0k gold left kampagne last level left.
[Release] BYM Hack Townhall Lv 10
07/27/2012 - Facebook - 15 Replies
Arcken has new hack here- Thanks http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/1958509 -release-june-23-backyard-monsters-hack-game-v128- v3077-swf.html .
Trading my instant unban to your shiny hack orupdated swf with lvl 9 townhall
10/17/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Trading my instant unban to your shiny hack orupdated swf with lvl 9 townhall Trading my instant unban to your shiny hack orupdated swf with lvl 9 townhall http://www.facebook.com/lOvEkOsIIxYzA