Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Clash of Clans Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[SPECIAL OFFER]!!SELLING LVL 119 MAXED OUT CLASH OF CLANS ACCOUNT! CHEAP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SPECIAL OFFER]!!SELLING LVL 119 MAXED OUT CLASH OF CLANS ACCOUNT! CHEAP!

Hello! I'm selling a very good and nearly maxed out Clash of Clans Base!
About me: I'm not new in this platform but I only had one trade so far. I bought a DarkOrbit account everything was nice so my decision is to sell my CoC Account. For iOS of course. I can't post Pictures but add me on Skype, or sent a Privat Message or Email me to for Pics.

Just some Basics:

- Townhall 10
- Canons and Archer Towers lvl 11
- 3 X Bows at 3
- 3 Inferno Towers at 2
- Barbs, Archers, Giants, Goblins, Balloons at 6
- Hogs are max as well as the witch
- Spells are also pretty good Upgraded
- Walls lvl 8 and 9

Name can be changed!
If you can see it's a pretty maxed out Base. You offer me the Price i got something like 250€ in mind but we can surely talk about the price! So I can definitely go down or higher if I'll upgrade some things till it's sold. Maybe if you show me that the account is not worth the Price and you show me other Examples which are cheaper for such an Account I can go even under 200€. I don't wanna give this Account to a 5 Years old Kid who will destroy it and I also don't want to give it a inactive Player. Please understand that! I like to know with who I am dealing with so that I can avoid guys who are buying it and then scamming other people. The Payment Method can we discuss privately I'm very flexible. Do you want to write with me Ingame and come in my clan? No problem! If you have questions or got an offer just post an Answer under this thread, write my a Private Message via ******** or send me an Email at and I'll answer soon. The Account need to be sold soon!!!
Sorry for Bad Englisch i am from germany^^

Deutsch/German:
Hey! Ich komme aus Deutschland also falls du deutsch sprichst bist du hier richtig ich glaub die Auflistung der Gebäude und Truppen versteht man. Also ich finde ca. 250€ für den Account angebracht. Falls das zu viel ist belehrt mich^^ addet mich auf skype für Fragen, Bilder und sonstige Infos: doenerdd

Zahlungsart ist mir relativ egal. Bin da sehr flexibel. Ich möchte an einen vertrauenswürdigen Köufer verkaufen der Nicht scammt o.Ä und auch nicht an inaktive oder ,,green Horns,,. Der Name ist änderbar!! Wir können dann auch mal ingame schreiben.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (440.1 KB, 43 views)

Old 05/11/2015, 11:24   #2

#push

up

Up

Up

Old 05/12/2015, 08:17   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 128/0/0
Interesse.Bitte schreib mich per Skype an
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2015, 10:08   #4

Ich kann dich leider nicht anschreiben. Da steht wenn ich aufs Skype Symbol gehe irgendwas wie: The Setting of This member don't allow you to see this Information.
Also musst du mich entweder anschreiben: doenerdd
Oder schick mir ne PN Mit deinem Namen oder so. Oder akzeptier mich als Freund oder so

Old 05/17/2015, 13:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not worth no 200$ *****.... Its an app bro.. Maybe 40 at maxx just saying ive seen so many account go for low as 5 dollars and thats a level 90 account.

But goodluck man lol.

« [B] Clash of Clans Acc | 2x CoC Account´s lvl. 82 + 91 ! »