Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easiest way to get a bot running *need help plz*

Discussion on Easiest way to get a bot running *need help plz* within the Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Clash of Clans category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easiest way to get a bot running *need help plz*

I am new to all of this stuff and I was wanting to set up a bot I have tried multiple virtual machines and none of them seem to be working does anyone know a better way of doing this if so I would greatly appreciate if you could let me know!

Tags
bot, coc, help !

« ClashBot Release | #1 Clash of Clans Bot | FREE | A revolutionary analyzing map system »

Similar Threads
Easiest/Fastest way to get money?
07/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I kept few months break from CO and im wondering what is fastest/easiest way to get money nowadays?Now on my server supergems isnt even worth db anymore :(db = 17-20kk supergems 14-16kk and mets 50-70k.
[HELP] plz plz plz ineed Source clinet 5065 plz
05/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
plz plz plz ineed Source clinet 5065 plz and ineed acc server 5065 pales mans elitepvpers plz Source clinet 5065 Now:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
PLZ HELP ME PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!&#
06/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi guys.. am a new user in this fourm and i wished u can help me how can i open a soket.. not only in wepons... in all stuff "boots.neckls.. rings. earings.coat...." in an easy way ... i need the way very quikly plzzzzzzzzzzz and plz tell me the times when i can do this... and how can i transfrom dbs from server to another,.... :cry: :cry: :cry: plz plz plz help me ..... plz answer me very very very quickly thx so much..