Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA MWIII WZ2

Discussion on DMA MWIII WZ2 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DMA MWIII WZ2

My DMA card and peripherals should be arriving this month. I intended to use it for apex but am considering hopping back in to Call of Duty. Are there any legit DMA providers for the current version of warzone? I used internal/external providers back in the warzone 1 days and got banned. Not really interested in much other than DMA anymore.

Thanks!
Old 04/03/2024, 17:16   #2

elite*gold: 1718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgncrouchpc View Post
My DMA card and peripherals should be arriving this month. I intended to use it for apex but am considering hopping back in to Call of Duty. Are there any legit DMA providers for the current version of warzone? I used internal/external providers back in the warzone 1 days and got banned. Not really interested in much other than DMA anymore.

Thanks!
If i'm not mistaken Phantom Overlay is releasing a DMA MW3 cheat in the not too distant future, i'm not sure about others but they at least have a good reputation so it would probably be worth checking out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2024, 17:23   #3

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,132
My DMA cheat (Phantom Overlay) for COD will be ready in a few days

Fuser ESP (can also use sunshine/moonlight), web browser radar can share with friends (even in Warzone), client radar, KMBOX (both supported) aimbot, etc

I've made a lot of improvements to my external and they will reflect in the DMA cheat. Everything will be very smooth

I hope you give it a try
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/04/2024, 17:09   #4

Is there a discord server to follow developments?

Looking forward to see it in action
Old 04/04/2024, 21:13   #5

What is the deal with these DMA things, a side from not getting permanbanned, for the moment that is, the only use i see of this is if you plan on competing for money or something, can you aimbot with these things or only visuals??
YouŽll be shadowed anyways from report spamming and i am just guessing that at some point theyŽll be able to detect them one way or another
Old 04/04/2024, 22:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukedorian View Post
What is the deal with these DMA things, a side from not getting permanbanned, for the moment that is, the only use i see of this is if you plan on competing for money or something, can you aimbot with these things or only visuals??
YouŽll be shadowed anyways from report spamming and i am just guessing that at some point theyŽll be able to detect them one way or another
Dma is only for people who don't get shadowbaned at all, (high trusted Verdansk Accounts usually) , Streamers , Tournament players or dedicated cheaters who care for their Accounts. Not for the regular cheater , too much money + effort.
You can have both visuals and Aimbot but need seperate hardware for it.
They can't detect the dma software as it runs from second PC. They only can detect poor Firmware which is on the dma card. An well done FW is VERY hard to detect, we talking here about BE/EAC level. Ricochet is ages away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2024, 00:37   #7

Quote:
cod will never do anything about dma on real CFW
Old 04/05/2024, 01:17   #8

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,132
Quote:
The idea of COD DMA is not to avoid shadow ban it's to avoid detection

Ricochet is likely not going to ever properly address quality custom firmware which is the only notable detection vector for DMA cheats that do not write to the game computer's memory
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2024, 02:33   #9

elite*gold: 115
right now your best bet is directcheats. i made the mistake of trying the other ones, after someone had advised me not to lol, they sucked.

directcheats is meh though, no hate its just nothing to rave about. it works, performs decently and yeah. its pretty easy to say if you're not in any rush right now, wait for Zeeblers DMA. given what he just put out with CS2, i think it's a safe bet to say he's going to takeover the DMA market lol.
Old 04/05/2024, 04:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
right now your best bet is directcheats. i made the mistake of trying the other ones, after someone had advised me not to lol, they sucked.

directcheats is meh though, no hate its just nothing to rave about. it works, performs decently and yeah. its pretty easy to say if you're not in any rush right now, wait for Zeeblers DMA. given what he just put out with CS2, i think it's a safe bet to say he's going to takeover the DMA market lol.

Zeb's obsession , dedication for COD cheating is unmmatched thats why he gonna take over. Nothing against Direct , personally works like a charm for me BUT other providers priority always seems to be the lame *** Apex, Fortnite etc. They lack love for the Cod cheating scene. Zeb's case is complete different , thats why we love him and hope for an very long run.
Old 04/05/2024, 10:23   #11

Hi I want to buy a DMA Setup und want use in the Feature po. Is any page in german what I Need to buy for Hardware Equipment?
Old 04/05/2024, 11:19   #12

I ordered a captain 4 and a fuser. I have no plans to use aimbot. Can someone please recommend a good person for the best firmware?? I want to play cod and want to have everything ready for PO DMA release. Thanks
Old 04/05/2024, 11:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

Ricochet is likely not going to ever properly address quality custom firmware which is the only notable detection vector for DMA cheats that do not write to the game computer's memory
Zeeb will I have any issues using moonlight or sunshine to stream esp rather then buying a fuser ?
Old 04/05/2024, 18:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by King031 View Post
Zeeb will I have any issues using moonlight or sunshine to stream esp rather then buying a fuser ?
Fuser is for top quality and to have the Esp on Main gaming monitor without any lag. Otherwise with Moonlight your esp will be on the secondary PC monitor you have to look left/right like Zlaner.
Old 04/06/2024, 00:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

i got tired of asking on telegram of Phantom overlay when the DMA software for COD is coming i saw here its gonna be ready in couple of days, so how much days we talking about @, i forgot to disable renew on the external and now for the second month i paid and am not using it, i dont wanna risk any more bans on COD same as i did on tarkov, so please let me know when its ready to purchase, i didnt get any ban using PO but just better safe than sorry on my new main account

Tags
call of duty, dma cheats, warzone 2