Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Am I HWID flagged or not?

Discussion on Am I HWID flagged or not? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Am I HWID flagged or not?

I was banned during the MWIII Beta using cobalt and their spoofer, which also banned me in Warzone. I have made a new account to see if I'm safe to play, my account got instant shadow banned. This already happened to me in MW2019, but I was able to play normally after the shadow ban was lifted. So I waited and the shadow ban was lifted. I went into a random gamemode, was able to play fine, searched for a resurgence lobby and killed about 10 people in a short time (Not cheating anymore, I'm relatively alright at CoD), and BOOM, shadowban. I was already thinking it's over, but the next day I randomly check the ban appeal thingy and I was unbanned just a little bit after 24 hours (Which is really weird right? I have not seen this anywhere). I hop on again, play fine, make another 9 Kills (It's my first game after the shadow ban was lifted) and get disconnected. Then I start researching, some guy on here said that new accounts getting high kills can lead to them being shadow banned. I was using the cobalt spoofer, shadowban gets lifted after only 1 day and only getting banned after getting kills and obviously not playing like a level 1 makes me think that my shadow bans are not necessiarly because of the beta ban? Yet, I was banned after just making the account. What do you think?
Old 12/01/2023, 02:05   #2

How did you appeal the ban?
For newly created accounts with low reliability, even if you don't use cheats, you can still be shadowbanned because you haven't built up reliability with anticheat
If you want to build confidence then continue playing without cheating for 2 months. and then find a safe provider to continue having fun with the game.
Old 12/01/2023, 02:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidonstimulants View Post
I was banned during the MWIII Beta using cobalt and their spoofer, which also banned me in Warzone. I have made a new account to see if I'm safe to play, my account got instant shadow banned. This already happened to me in MW2019, but I was able to play normally after the shadow ban was lifted. So I waited and the shadow ban was lifted. I went into a random gamemode, was able to play fine, searched for a resurgence lobby and killed about 10 people in a short time (Not cheating anymore, I'm relatively alright at CoD), and BOOM, shadowban. I was already thinking it's over, but the next day I randomly check the ban appeal thingy and I was unbanned just a little bit after 24 hours (Which is really weird right? I have not seen this anywhere). I hop on again, play fine, make another 9 Kills (It's my first game after the shadow ban was lifted) and get disconnected. Then I start researching, some guy on here said that new accounts getting high kills can lead to them being shadow banned. I was using the cobalt spoofer, shadowban gets lifted after only 1 day and only getting banned after getting kills and obviously not playing like a level 1 makes me think that my shadow bans are not necessiarly because of the beta ban? Yet, I was banned after just making the account. What do you think?
10+ kills on a new account will get u shadowbanned even without cheats lol its just how their trust based system works, once your account has built up trust you will be fine.
Old 12/01/2023, 16:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
How did you appeal the ban?
For newly created accounts with low reliability, even if you don't use cheats, you can still be shadowbanned because you haven't built up reliability with anticheat
If you want to build confidence then continue playing without cheating for 2 months. and then find a safe provider to continue having fun with the game.
I didn't appeal the shadow ban, I just checked my status on the activision website

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
10+ kills on a new account will get u shadowbanned even without cheats lol its just how their trust based system works, once your account has built up trust you will be fine.
How am I able to make my account trusted? Do I have to play like a bot? I want to buy MWIII, but I don't wanna get shadow banned after having a good game or potentially get into a shadow ban loop... Or does this only apply to Warzone?
Old 12/01/2023, 21:35   #5

Quote:
I didn't appeal the shadow ban, I just checked my status on the activision website

How am I able to make my account trusted? Do I have to play like a bot? I want to buy MWIII, but I don't wanna get shadow banned after having a good game or potentially get into a shadow ban loop... Or does this only apply to Warzone?
u pretty much need to play like a bot for a while, their system is pretty dumb tbh if ur even remotely decent at the game on a new account u get shadowbanned.
Also i believe if your account owns the full game, ur less likely to get shadowed, compared to if your just a new account playing warzone.
Old 12/02/2023, 00:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
u pretty much need to play like a bot for a while, their system is pretty dumb tbh if ur even remotely decent at the game on a new account u get shadowbanned.
Also i believe if your account owns the full game, ur less likely to get shadowed, compared to if your just a new account playing warzone.
Alright thanks brother, I researched a little bit and it seems that it's pretty easy to refund the game through paypal, even after the 2 hour refund period. I'll give it a try.
Old 12/06/2023, 18:00   #7

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Alright thanks brother, I researched a little bit and it seems that it's pretty easy to refund the game through paypal, even after the 2 hour refund period. I'll give it a try.
Worst case scenario ur hwid banned, but this is easy to fix so u im sure u will be able to fix the ban. Goodluck