Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Proofcore or Phantomoverlay

Discussion on Proofcore or Phantomoverlay within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 11/04/2023, 12:27   #16

 
KernalSantos's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Nov 2022
Posts: 285
Received Thanks: 103
PC and PO are both brilliant cheats, I’ve used both and both work perfectly. I think the only way you'll choose one is buy a sub for both and see which one fits your needs.
KernalSantos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 14:13   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 307
Received Thanks: 65
PO has now also improved performance a lot:
- benchmark without cheats 320fps(2k)
- benchmark with IW (used while po was deactivated) 289fps
- pre-dt benchmark po 280fps
- current benchmark with new po 305fps
Fighters87 is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 22:08   #18


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
PO has now also improved performance a lot:
- benchmark without cheats 320fps(2k)
- benchmark with IW (used while po was deactivated) 289fps
- pre-dt benchmark po 280fps
- current benchmark with new po 305fps
Yes depending on the end user's machine PO should run as smoothly as an optimized internal cheat now

Especially in fullscreen (supported and still stream safe)
zebleer is offline  
Old 11/09/2023, 18:21   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 14
Haven’t tried the «new» PO. But did however run the old one, and proofcore.
As for back in the day I would say proofcore had the most fluent cheat. PO was never truly optimized on my end.

But then again I was comparing it to IW. Smoothest cheat I’ve ever tried in regards of performance.

Would like to add that I prefer skeleton ESP.
PO only had up to 50ish meters.
So I’m probably a bit biased.
Can’t go wrong with either one.
As for future detections, it is what it is. Don’t wanna risk getting banned? Don’t cheat��
sunny_dayz is offline  
Old 11/09/2023, 22:31   #20


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_dayz View Post
PO was never truly optimized on my end
I would be interested to get your opinion on the performance of PO 2.0. I made serious improvements as part of coming back

Since I'm the one who is curious I wouldn't mind giving a short trial via DM but I'll let you make the first move since it's possible you're just with another provider full time now
zebleer is offline  
Old 11/10/2023, 03:38   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I would be interested to get your opinion on the performance of PO 2.0. I made serious improvements as part of coming back

Since I'm the one who is curious I wouldn't mind giving a short trial via DM but I'll let you make the first move since it's possible you're just with another provider full time now
@ I'm being obnoxious at this point but I just made a ticket (#25949). Can you please take a look for me. Cheat is great and po2.0 is ridiculously optimized.
isuckwithout is offline  
Old 11/10/2023, 04:19   #22


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by isuckwithout View Post
@zebleer I'm being obnoxious at this point but I just made a ticket (#25949). Can you please take a look for me. Cheat is great and po2.0 is ridiculously optimized.
It's OK I understand. Your request is very time sensitive. I'm on the ticket now
zebleer is offline  
Old 11/10/2023, 09:09   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I would be interested to get your opinion on the performance of PO 2.0. I made serious improvements as part of coming back

Since I'm the one who is curious I wouldn't mind giving a short trial via DM but I'll let you make the first move since it's possible you're just with another provider full time now
I wouldn’t mind testing it for MW3, if it’s available.

Currently going to test PC for MW3 as well.
sunny_dayz is offline  
Old 11/10/2023, 10:11   #24
 
TransPrincess's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
I think u never used Proofcore or been in the Community? Their dev seems to be the real G. They never had a single detection in BE cheats (PUBG etc.) Apex was UD for 2+ years.
Literally not worried about COD.
Are we just gonna pretend they never supported R6 and what ever else happened in the past?
TransPrincess is offline  
Old 11/10/2023, 10:45   #25


 
DariXOne's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,006
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Are we just gonna pretend they never supported R6 and what ever else happened in the past?
Well PC had detections in past on BE and EAC games and they were open about it, i think its been long time since their last detection in those games.

Probably @ didnt check past detections properly.
DariXOne is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2023, 12:04   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2023
Posts: 393
Received Thanks: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Well PC had detections in past on BE and EAC games and they were open about it, i think its been long time since their last detection in those games.

Probably @ didnt check past detections properly.
My bad i was understanding the mod wrong whilst reading. He said Pubg was never dt with BE anticheat. Of course other games might have been DT. No big deal
Still they are on top with security and dt history. I'm mainly on the watchout for COD so i dont even bother with other games.

@ btw has AA their MW3 cheat ready ? Will try it for sure in MW3
000xx9 is offline  
Old 11/10/2023, 12:18   #27


 
DariXOne's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,006
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
My bad i was understanding the mod wrong whilst reading. He said Pubg was never dt with BE anticheat. Of course other games might have been DT. No big deal
Still they are on top with security and dt history. I'm mainly on the watchout for COD so i dont even bother with other games.

@ btw has AA their MW3 cheat ready ? Will try it for sure in MW3
Yes AA's MW3 is out
DariXOne is online now  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/11/2023, 10:23   #28
 
Playy's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 5
i have PC, not happy with it at all. ESP glitching, aim kinda trash..... gonna go buy PO too.
P.S. that's just from my own experience, not saying that it's ****. After trying PO, PC is a lot better tho still not using it.
Keraim performs the best so far


Tho I miss mobius, was top provider...
Playy is offline  
Old 11/11/2023, 10:29   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 132
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playy View Post
i have PC, not happy with it at all. ESP glitching, aim kinda trash..... gonna go buy PO too.
Tho I miss mobius, was top provider...
Can't agree more with the mobius part. Waiting for Interwebz for now.
Afro2G is offline  
Old 11/11/2023, 14:05   #30



 
Silverback's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 994
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 702
Received Thanks: 713
Arrow proofcore.io

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Well PC had detections in past on BE and EAC games and they were open about it, i think its been long time since their last detection in those games.

Probably @000xx9 didnt check past detections properly.
That is absolutely the case and I appreciate your post.

We were last detected by BE over three years ago, but they were completely different cheats back then. Since our massive recode (which is what I think @000xx9 meant), we put an extreme focus on security and we've been undetected ever since across all our BE cheats.

As for EAC, we were undetected on Apex for a while, I'm talking well over a year but I can't tell you exact date(s) off the top of my head, but you'll find our history available on our status page. We're currently undetected and have been for several months.

Sorry, I went on a bit of a rant. Getting back on topic for OP and everybody else, I want to confirm that proofcore's COD cheats have never been detected and we do not take Ricochet lightly. Our COD cheats receive the same security-focused approach as the rest of our cheats.
Silverback is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Phantomoverlay, the next cash cow from Gatorcheats
07/22/2021 - Call of Duty - 19 Replies
removed



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.