Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Review: PO vs Mobius

Discussion on Review: PO vs Mobius within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Review: PO vs Mobius

I have seen a lot of people discussing which of the two most popular cheats is better, Mobius or PO. I have been using both since the release of mw2 and feel I have a pretty good understanding to give my opinion. I often see people that have only used one declaring that the one they are use is better. I do not think I have that bias. If you think i got anything wrong pls lmk.

Security: PO wins

PO has never been detected for any of its COD titles and makes it clear that they are a very security focused cheat, they avoid any potentially risky features such as Controller Aimbot.

Mobius suffered a small detection a few weeks ago with around 5% (100ish players) getting perms - they were very transparent about it and took the cheat down for 10 days to make modifications. It has been undetected since the modifications. This was likely just an anomaly (given their perfect detection history) but it should not be ignored.

ESP: PO wins (just)

PO esp has the necessities - bone, boxes, radar and items. I never had any issues with it.

Mobius has all the same features as PO however i did have some small issues with it. It was laggy for me, and a decent amount of other people judging from the talk about it in the mobius telegram. I have since fixed the lag by capping my my games fps and turning down vram utilisation. Mobius also shows enemies as friendlies in all ffa style modes. Both of these are very minor issues but should still be mentioned.

Aimbot: Mobius wins

I do not think PO is designed for aimbot and this reflects in its quality. It is fine for raging, but its difficult to make it look legit. Its hard to explain the issue with it on here, but it is pretty noticeably inhuman in some situations. For example, when an enemy jumps the aimbot tracks the same bone in a way that just does not human. I think this issue mostly stems from not having a closest to bone target option. Despite this it is mostly fine to use, I only got called out for using it a few times in 100+ games and it does not seem to be detected server side.

Mobius aimbot is one of the best I have used. I have been using it in iridescent and have streamed (40ish viewers) with it on - I have never received a single callout. On MnK I use it with a low fov and feels like I have aim assist, and not the shitty aim assist you get with a xim. If you are on MnK and have never considered using AB before I highly recommend you test it out. Additionally, Mobius offers Aimbot for controller, unlike PO.

Price: Mobius wins

PO costs 40 USD pm

Mobius costs 30 USD pm

Conclusion:

In general, If you do not care about Aimbot I think PO is better, but if aimbot is important for you I would go with Mobius.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2023, 15:59   #2

I agree with most things said here, and they were similar to my experience. My biggest gripe with these two providers is their laggy and buggy ESP.
Old 03/17/2023, 16:31   #3

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
I just wanted to provide a tip about the aimbot since you made the "looks inhuman" remark. PO's aimbot is very humanized. The humanization comes from the smoothness algorithm. If you raise your smoothness you should see that issue disappear. Just make sure your sticky isn't too high, your TTT isn't too low, & your FOV isn't too high.

That's not a remark about me vs Mob. I have heard many people say their aimbot is amazing. I am just trying to give you advice about the remark you made about PO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape1 View Post
I agree with most things said here, and they were similar to my experience. My biggest gripe with these two providers is their laggy and buggy ESP.
Mobius has a really good ESP optimization guide. I've seen that fix issues for many. They have a specific ESP lag guide too.

As for PO I have a test build going that addresses FPS/smoothness issues. Should help with FPS and make ESP more smooth. If you want to test please make a ticket on my site. It will be live soon as well if you didn't want to be a tester.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2023, 22:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape1 View Post
Yeh its not perfect, tbf a lot of the issues actually stem from COD being built bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I just wanted to provide a tip about the aimbot since you made the "looks inhuman" remark. PO's aimbot is very humanized. The humanization comes from the smoothness algorithm. If you raise your smoothness you should see that issue disappear. Just make sure your sticky isn't too high, your TTT isn't too low, & your FOV isn't too high.

That's not a remark about me vs Mob. I have heard many people say their aimbot is amazing. I am just trying to give you advice about the remark you made about PO.

Mobius has a really good ESP optimization guide. I've seen that fix issues for many. They have a specific ESP lag guide too.

As for PO I have a test build going that addresses FPS/smoothness issues. Should help with FPS and make ESP more smooth. If you want to test please make a ticket on my site. It will be live soon as well if you didn't want to be a tester.
I was using 18 smooth and 0 stick with like 3 fov. I played around other settings too but none seemed to be better. I was using neck target only because the random bone would often mess up my aim - for example i would aim for the head and then get pulled down to the chest... It was only really a bit sus when the enemies jumped and i would trace their neck up as they did so, whereas a real aim would not really move up but rather just stay at the same height and start hitting the body. I think mobius does not have this issue because when they jump the bone switches from head to chest/torso because that becomes closest...

Its hard to explain the issue on here but if look at this yt vid timestamp 14:43 you will see what I mean: youtu.be/a8xDD949uvs

Its still usable but Mob is definitely superior in that regard - hopefully a closest bone feature comes in future
Old 03/18/2023, 15:38   #5

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacoh. View Post
I was using 18 smooth and 0 stick with like 3 fov. I played around other settings too but none seemed to be better. I was using neck target only because the random bone would often mess up my aim - for example i would aim for the head and then get pulled down to the chest... It was only really a bit sus when the enemies jumped and i would trace their neck up as they did so, whereas a real aim would not really move up but rather just stay at the same height and start hitting the body. I think mobius does not have this issue because when they jump the bone switches from head to chest/torso because that becomes closest...

Its hard to explain the issue on here but if look at this yt vid timestamp 14:43 you will see what I mean: youtu.be/a8xDD949uvs

Its still usable but Mob is definitely superior in that regard - hopefully a closest bone feature comes in future
If you are willing you can Telegram me @ PhantomOverlay & I can work with you on your config based on your DPI/sens and other factors.

I do agree Mobius aimbot is very nice. I am just saying PO is very human looking with the right config & I'd like to work with you on that.

It's completely up to you. Only reach out if interested. Of course PO has an easy refund policy if you want to go that route instead

(edit)

I added a closest to bone target option
Old 03/19/2023, 11:45   #6

PO Aimbot is amazing. You can set the aimbot very fast or slow with the settings. I used this settings

FOV Range 8
Time to target 200 ms
Smooth 5
Target bone Chest
Heat chance 50%

This settings are fast and little bit rage. With this setting I can kill anyone when I shooting with the mouse fastly after showing the enemy as visible.

With this settings I am the king:

FOV Range max
Time to target minimum
Smooth minimum
Target bone Chest
Heat chance 100%
Old 03/19/2023, 12:44   #7

bad settings for legit game.
i use

fov 2

time 800
smooth 18
random
heads prob 0%
Old 03/19/2023, 21:02   #8

I am an older player I am cheating since over 30 years. I winning Solo with only 2 kills. I am flying under the radar