Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how many games do you last per account?

Discussion on how many games do you last per account? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how many games do you last per account?

I play rage/semi and account lasts for 4-5 games with 15 kills under. I also use unlocker and enemy ping, so it might make it more detectable. Given that the accounts last for so few, I think they really made it harder and unenjoyable to cheat and win.
Old 11/22/2022, 20:51   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum4141s View Post
I play rage/semi and account lasts for 4-5 games with 15 kills under. I also use unlocker and enemy ping, so it might make it more detectable. Given that the accounts last for so few, I think they really made it harder and unenjoyable to cheat and win.
Thats bcs u rage lol. Many of us have a main Account with hundrets and thousands of wins. (myself i have over 1k wins in Wz1)
And now Continuing on WZ2 with no issues.
Legit cheating is the way. U can make it very far with it.
Old 11/22/2022, 21:53   #3

i have my account since vanguard release, been playing mw2 since beta aswell, never got any issues, you're probably fully raging in game
Old 11/23/2022, 04:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum4141s View Post
I also use unlocker
Stop using one, use a good spoofer and a good cheat and start grinding camos with cheat
Unlocker are risky af
Old 11/23/2022, 05:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Thats bcs u rage lol. Many of us have a main Account with hundrets and thousands of wins. (myself i have over 1k wins in Wz1)
And now Continuing on WZ2 with no issues.
Legit cheating is the way. U can make it very far with it.
Yeah not to mention that raging gets seriously boring after a few matches, for me at least.

I sometimes wonder why some people don't just turn on auto walk in game and then set their internal cheat to auto fire and triggerbot. No need to even press anything...