Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobius, PO or KernAim

Discussion on Mobius, PO or KernAim within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/21/2022, 18:43   #31

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LDO View Post
I like Kernaim, but they don't have native controller support and bones ESP
Kernaim have a skeletons ESP too
Native controller support won't be added
Old 11/22/2022, 20:11   #32

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay is very lightweight & now the longest UD security focused provider (never detected). I do not add any features that could add extra detection vectors. You can disable aimbot & just use ESP and radar. I just added bone ESP and AI ESP which add no extra risk.

I will never add the following features because I believe they pose a security risk (only my opinion):

Really cannot stress enough that the above spoiled content is just my opinion. No one knows what Ricochet will target or not. My job is to remove their options based on my opinions.
Posting this in a few places

Because PO menu options are getting so plentiful for MW2/Warzone 2/DMZ, I added config saving to PO. Done with clipboard. Export/import to clipboard. You can save or share your configs this way

This is the safest way in my opinion to save config. If you are worried about it, don't use the feature

I also redid the menu UI to make it much less cluttered & improved visuals for when you refresh ESP So you know what's going on
Old 11/22/2022, 21:56   #33

elite*gold: 0
Kernaim is a must for me, clearly fit my need for closet cheating, aimbot is clearly legit and enough for my need, even if PO and Mobius are good, Mobius does support native controllers, about PO you can save config since a bit
Old 11/23/2022, 00:30   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevation1337 View Post
Kernaim is a must for me, clearly fit my need for closet cheating, aimbot is clearly legit and enough for my need, even if PO and Mobius are good, Mobius does support native controllers, about PO you can save config since a bit
sadly mobius does not have native controller support it still requires antimacro or a usb foot pedal to use aimbot

to the OP i never personally tried kermaim but heard good things about them while i have used PO in the past and currently using mobius which has an amazing community you can't go wrong with any of those 3 providers it's just personal preference
Old 11/23/2022, 01:32   #35

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
sadly mobius does not have native controller support it still requires antimacro or a usb foot pedal to use aimbot

to the OP i never personally tried kermaim but heard good things about them while i have used PO in the past and currently using mobius which has an amazing community you can't go wrong with any of those 3 providers it's just personal preference
I think he meant we support native controller input in game, as in users can use controller input in game and use aimbot without the need to remap their controller to mouse and key!
Old 11/23/2022, 04:53   #36

Genius, finally a config saver with ext cheat, will try Phantom
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2022, 04:54   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDO View Post
Genius, finally a config saver with ext cheat, will try Phantom
No offense or anything but I can't believe this is such a deal breaker for some of y'all.

It takes all of 25-30 seconds MAX to setup my PO config every injection - it does not take longer than it does to queue into my first match.
Old 11/23/2022, 05:01   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
No offense or anything but I can't believe this is such a deal breaker for some of y'all
Can save config + recently added bones + auto update
This is why I'Il try it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2022, 06:33   #39

KernAim bone ESP and Aimbot are hella good.
Old 11/23/2022, 08:04   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Just so you are aware I've implemented really solid aim prediction that still looks legit & works well in MW2/WZ2/DMZ. The users seem to really like it. I know that before I had very basic prediction.
Oh my ***, Po now has prediction function in WZ2.0? If it's true, I'll pay for Po right away.
Previously in WZ1, Po did not have the bullet prediction function. I can only fight others within 50 meters. I can't kill someone at a distance
Old 11/23/2022, 10:52   #41

I have better
Old 11/23/2022, 11:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
Oh my ***, Po now has prediction function in WZ2.0? If it's true, I'll pay for Po right away.
Previously in WZ1, Po did not have the bullet prediction function. I can only fight others within 50 meters. I can't kill someone at a distance
Theres def bullet pred in PO for Warzone 2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2022, 18:58   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Theres def bullet pred in PO for Warzone 2
Thx bro,I will pay without hesitation. I loved PO and Mobius very much in the era of WZ1
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2022, 23:51   #44

I have a question for provides, are there tools in the hacks that allow you to differentiate from bots to players in DMZ?

If not are there any plans to add such a feature?
Old 11/24/2022, 00:50   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rank00.1% View Post
I have a question for provides, are there tools in the hacks that allow you to differentiate from bots to players in DMZ?

If not are there any plans to add such a feature?
Yes, with majority of providers you will have different colors for player and bot