Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheats , spoofers and accounts

Discussion on cheats , spoofers and accounts within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cheats , spoofers and accounts

Hi, I wanted to know if the Infinity spoofer was compatible with Mobius, phantomoverlay and Aimexcheats.
In your opinion which is the best among these last cheats that I have mentioned ? Which is the one with the most precise and strongest padding?
Do you know if by chance there are still the protections that if you do too many Headshots you do no more damage or if you change targets too fast while killing you are thrown out?
In addition, I recently read that accounts created with temporary numbers were shadowbanned immediately or after 1/2 games a new verification sms was requested.
Can anyone who has played recently recommend a number site that stays active for the longest time paying as little as possible or at least 24h even without playing 1 game but just creating the account? or even a temporary sms site that doesn't give problems after 1 / 2 game?
Old 11/17/2022, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Infinite spoofer is compatible with all cheats (always inject then spoof). Go with either Mobius or Phantom, both aimbots can be tuned to be strong and precise although it's recommended to keep it light so it looks like natural aim. Regardless, if you're good at hiding it then go for strong settings.

Aimex is supposedly detected at the moment.

There are no kill limits as of yet but you can still get shadowbanned if you hit the report threshold so I'd advise you to closet cheat. If you rage you'll last 3-5 games, maybe more depending on the number of reports you've accumulated.

Regarding numbers, I've never had a problem with this website (you can rent numbers) - - just avoid Russian phone numbers.
Old 11/17/2022, 11:18   #3

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxcamon96xX View Post
Hi, I wanted to know if the Infinity spoofer was compatible with Mobius, phantomoverlay and Aimexcheats.
In your opinion which is the best among these last cheats that I have mentioned ? Which is the one with the most precise and strongest padding?
Do you know if by chance there are still the protections that if you do too many Headshots you do no more damage or if you change targets too fast while killing you are thrown out?
In addition, I recently read that accounts created with temporary numbers were shadowbanned immediately or after 1/2 games a new verification sms was requested.
Can anyone who has played recently recommend a number site that stays active for the longest time paying as little as possible or at least 24h even without playing 1 game but just creating the account? or even a temporary sms site that doesn't give problems after 1 / 2 game?
Hello, the reason for your shadowbans is not because of your accounts origin. Fresh accounts, aged accounts or even Russian made accounts doesn't really matter. They did flag you for not being e-mail verified in the past though, but not anymore. There may also be some phone number providers that are blacklisted, but I am yet to find any. Just purchase your accounts on eldorado or any other similar place and you'll be fine.

The shadowbans you're experiencing is solely based on your HWID. As a sidenote: your hwid ban is not executed after x amount of games(common misconception), but rather by a timer of 20 minutes after you've logged in to main menu for the first time.

We've just entered the COD scene with our product which will guarantee you an easy one-click-solution to spoof your hwid with Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2. As we're new in this section of the board I can offer you a 24 hour test if you can drop us some honest feedback in our new COD thread in return https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...owban-eac.html

You can throw any types of accounts on our product and it'll should handle it with ease.
Contact me on discord if you're interested.